BY TARTE #10 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Faith F.
Cressona, PA
This sunscreen smelled so good and was not greasy at all. It was easy to travel with and perfect for my face.
Cassidy W.
I love this stuff it works very well. It can be pricey but it's all in what your looking for and the quality
Kristina A.
Whittier, CA
Covers really well, I work outside in the sun and I've never gotten a burn! Sits really well under my makeup
Cheryl F.
Great product! Light weight. Not oily or greasey . Great for your skin. Helps with sun spots and fine lines.
Tamera O.
Chico, CA
Never had a sun burn while using this! I absolutely love this product and will continue to purchase and use!
Kate T.
I like the overall quality of the product. Great price and can find almost anywhere that sells tarte products
Megan Lynn O.
Alpine, UT
I love this product! It feels like a luxurious sunscreen and I know I’m not putting anything bad on my akin!
Celene E.
Moore, OK
Tarte tarte guard sunscreen spf 30 is a great product..... always take it with me when I travel to Florida!!!
Kayla H.
This is an amazing,product,dor sry skin suffered like myself it smells,awesome too j love it,sovmucb gagaaaaa
Destiny C.
Dallas
Really didn’t work out for my skin. My skin is very sensitive, so I would to see how it works out on others!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?