BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Evelyn N.
Buckeye, AZ
This is an ok product. I did manage to grab them on sale because I believe they discontinued this product
Sam I.
Weare, NH
I really like this product, I think it's a little expensive. It works but I will not be buying it again.
Michelle H.
Belleville, NJ
I absolutely love this sunscreen it makes my skin feel so good and it doesn’t really smell like sunscreen
Priscilla S.
I like tbis product! Does the job, doesnt leave you sticky and it smells good! Love to use this sunscreen
Jordan M.
Belding, MI
Smells weird but does exactly what its supposed to. So if you like/can ignore the smell, this is perfect!
Kelley W.
Asheville, NC
I love this sunscreen! It doesn't smell like sunscreen and doesn't feel greasy. Can be worn under makeup
Rena E.
One of my go to brands! Tarte has you covered whether it's just running errands, a beach day it everyday.
Desiree R.
San Benito, TX
I think it's a great sunscreen! I get burned very easy and this helps a lot! Would recommend to everyone
Alyssa A.
San Antonio , TX
its sunscreen the spf is okay. i persoanlly need something stronger. It's expensive for sunscreen though
Lexi D.
It feels very nice on my face. It doesn't leave it oily, and my makeup goes on top of ignoring very well
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?