BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Tara T.
Vancouver
First of all, I honestly have to admit that I am a sucker for Tarte. All of their products are so amazing and it is reassuring to know that their ingredients are natural and they don't test on animals. This sunscreen is different than most in the sense that it is natural and smells great. It doesn't have that typical chemically suncreen smell that almost all of them do. Additionally, it doesn't leave you with that sticky and greasy feeling. This is the only suncreen I use now, and the packaging is super cute. Would highly recommend.
Abygail B.
Boucherville, QC
Eye burning is my biggest challenge with any product containing SPF and the Tarte 12 hour primer has always worked great for me with no eye stinging. I actually started using it just when I needed sunblock, but wasting make-up to go to the beach seemed kinda wasteful. So happy to see just the sunblock! i love it. no eye burn. The only thing that keeps me from giving it 5 stars is that soemtimes i don't think it rubs in completely clear. It is a tiny little white..... I love it anyways......
anewxa a.
I received this as a sample with my purchase of another product..At first I didn't like it then realised I was moisturizing my skin before applying this which made my face look n feel greasy..this is a lotion so most skin types don't need to moisturize before applying this. I like it for everyday and will consider purchasing a full size soon after my current sunscreen runs out. The scent is not bothersome but is evident upon application..I did not have any breakouts using this.
Jillian G.
Brantford, ON
I'm obsessed with this sunscreen. I've tried a few different facial sunscreens, and a couple by skincare brands, but this one is my favorite by far. It is a bit pricey, but sun protection is so worth it. I love that I can just put it on over top of my makeup and it doesn't smudge it around or anything.

FOR ANYONE READING THIS: Please don't mix this in with moisturizer or any other products. The more you dilute the product, the more you dilute the SPF. Just apply it directly.
Anna L.
I recently purchased this product because I was looking for a natural and strong sunscreen specifically for my face without harsh chemicals and that wouldn't make me break out. So far so good. I have only used this a few times so far but as soon as summer comes around this will be applied everyday. The packaging this beautiful and the bottle has a silicone like sleeve on it to prevent it from breaking( great for traveling). Lovely fresh scent as well.
Deanna K.
Toronto, Ontario
This is a great sunscreen. I have sensitive combination/oily skin and I haven't experienced any problems with excess oil or breakouts. The protection provided by Tarteguard is excellent and lasting. I am fair-skinned and prone to sun burns and this is the best sunscreen I've tried. There isn't much of a fragrance. The product requires a bit of 'elbow grease' to work into the skin but the protection it provides is well worth the effort.
Sidra N.
toronto
It so hard to add sunscreen to a routine on a daily basis, even though this is one of the most essential things for the skin. But sunscreens can be an uncomfortable to wear, due to the greasiness and the fragrance. However this Tarteguard 30 suncreen is amazing for anyone looking for an effective comfortable suncreeen. So easy to wear no caste when you take a picture with flash and overall just an amazing product.
Luisa B.
This sunscreen was ok. I got the smaller size to try out. It's fine if you have just the sunscreen on you face. But if you have any moisturizer underneath and apply the tarte sunscreen on top of it it will ball off on your face no matter how it's applied. Using it alone is the only way to avoid balling up. And even then you have to make sure there's no little chunks of sunscreen here and there.
Amber S.
Victoria , BC
This sunscreen is amazing! I regularly use the Tarte Maracuja Oil, so when I saw that they had brought out a sunscreen I had to buy it. I am extremely pale, and wear sunscreen every day, but they all seemed to interfere with my makeup. This one, on the other hand, acts just like a primer, and actuary extends the wear off my foundation! It dust leave a white cast, and is extremely moisturizing.
Sophie S.
Austin, TX
This is my very favorite every day sunscreen I've tried! I chose it mainly because it's a physical sunscreen, not a chemical one. I perfect to use physical sunscreens but often find they leave a significant white cast and a hard to work into the skin - however this product works so well under foundation, leaving no visible greasiness or white cast! Will keep on repurchasing and repurchasing!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?