BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Tania B.
Montreal, QC
I absolutely love this sunscreen... Although quite pricey it smells sooo wonderful... Like summer! It is also not at all greasy so I feel comfortable applying it on my face before applying my makeup. Will definitely purchase again!
Celine B.
This is just ok. I wouldn't repurchase it for the price, and can find a comparable if not better performing product in the drugstore. It looks nice, yes, and certainly protected my face, but it wasn't anything to write home about.
kendra l.
Deer Lake, NL
Good sunscreen. i burn really easily and this sunscreen worked like a jem. very effective and smells great. bit pricey for a sunscreen but it works perfectly. i bought this product from Sephora. really happy i found this product.
Caroline L.
Vaudreuil-Dorion, QC
This sunscreen by Tarte is simply amazing!! I really like the smell and the texture is super smooth and it melts in the skin to hydrate but not feeling greasy! I apply this one everyday under my makeup and it stays beautiful :)
Rachelle B.
One of my must have absolute favs! I like the smell oddly enough.. And it doesn't irritate my eyes. Others tend to fall into my eyes if my eyes water or I sweat and make them very irritated. O haven't experienced that with this
Hanna W.
Regina, Saskatchewan
Tarte has great sun protecting products. They feel nice and smell nice. This is a smaller size and isn't worth the price. I would just buy the full size if I got it again, which I probably will. I would tell others to get too.
Montana B.
This product didn't really work for me because I need a high percentage because I got fair skin but it might work for you it didn't really meet my expectations I bought it from Sephora overall I wouldn't recommend it 👊🏾👎🏿!!!
Jessica B.
I have oily, acne prone, sensitive skin and this stuff worked pretty good. I did notice that I would get a little more oily from this product but I've yet to find a sunscreen that doesn't do that. It also has a nice smell.
Noelle S.
Nanaimo , BC
Love! Great sunscreen. Lasts forever. I've been using this for quite awhile now and haven't burned once. For normal or dry skin. If you have oily skin you might not like this sunscreen because it doesn't absorb instantly.
Jordan W.
This stuff is really good, I do find it a bit pricey, but it had a nice texture that went on smooth and not overly clunky or oily. I also love the packaging, that's what really drew me to this product in the first place.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?