BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Avalon P.
This is a great sunscreen for the face . I use this under my make up and my finished face looks flawless. It is a bit more of a dewy tacky finish. This does not break me out at all. No signs of Sun damage or burnt skin.
Izzy R.
This serum is amazing coverage and is easy and not harsh on sensitive and acne prone skin, I have bought bottle after bottle of this stuff, I just keep using it all up! I recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin.
Anna P.
Love this sunscreen is the only one I can use because of my sensitive skin and I have never been burn while wearing it no matter how long I stay in the sun for. Relatively expensive but well worth it. Smells amazing
Darian A.
Best sunscreen I've ever had. I love how it feels thru the day. It's a little expensive, nut its definitely worth it. I was so happy when I tried it that I had to buy the full size at Sephora. I totally love this!
Summer d.
Victoria , British Columbia
I have used this product a few times and fell in love with it. It's not sticky like most sunscreens. It's super nice. I have extremely sensitive skin and I had zero problems. I highly recommend this to everyone.
Pamela E.
I bought this product first as moisturizer with the added benefit of SPF ( what the woman at sephora told me), however i don't feel like i can use this alone. Its very greasy so I have to set it with a powder.
cheyenne M.
This is a great spf! it's not greasy and leaves my skin feeling really soft. I use it on my face and body. this would be great for anyone with sensitive skin. it's also cruelty free, paraben and sulfate free!
Sarah H.
Amherstburg, Ontario
Pretty good, but honestly I had to wear a different sunscreen with a higher SPF over it so I didn't get burnt. however, I'm prone to burning, I'm super fair skinned, I wish they included these in higher SPF.
Michelle S.
Kitchener , ON
Love this! It's not greasy like a lot of sunscreens can be, it goes on light and is almost matte. I use it alone, or as a primer under my BB cream or a foundation. Love tarte products and this one is a win!
Ellie O.
I catch the sun very easiery so I have to be careful when being in the sun and have to have good sunscreen. This sunscreen is really good for protecting you from the sun but still allowing you to get a tan
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?