BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Alexandra G.
Henderson, NV
This is my fav, all I do is swim and I live in one of the hottest states ever so it's honestly a must have!
Angela C.
Mabank
Works wonderful. Love this stuff. Would definitely buy again. Very effective product.first time using this
Kaitlin B.
Red Bay, AL
Used this on my skin during vacation and not into was it a great sun screen, it make my skin feel SO good!
Brittany P.
This is a really good product. Was able to apply under my make-up. Did really well! I love how it applies.
Emma S.
Richmond, VA
Love this! Protects my skin without the greasy feeling and it's smells great! Also looks good under makeup
Ally H.
Fitzgerald , GA
All time favorite sunscreen, keeps me as white as a ghost !! 😂 but yes love this sunscreen alot i recommend
Rochel B.
Montegut, LA
Love this product. Tarte never disappointed me and still hasn't. Doesn't clog the Porest and doesn't stink.
Lizet C.
W Sacramento, CA
Not my absolite favorite but i must admit that after my ssister showed me this product i continue to use it
Lindsay D.
I love this sunscreen. it apply nice and stays all day. doesn't make me breakout like everything else does.
Heidi C.
Peoria, AZ
A Summer must! Makes skin soft and supple. Never dry or greasy, perfect for the fresh face, no makeup days.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?