BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Liora G.
Jerusalem
Offers mineral-based broad-spectrum protection in a lightweight, fluid texture.Packaged to keep the light- and air-sensitive ingredients stable. Formula would have been better off without fragrance (especially for those with sensitive skin).
Hilary H.
Toronto, ON
Love this facial sunscreen!

Its not too heavy and absorbs fast. Wears well under makeup or by itself. Doesn't have too much of a smell either.

Sure, its expensive, but my face loves it and I feel good knowing that I am keeping my skin safe!
Theza D.
I love this sunscreen and is definitely a beach essential for beach days. The price is okay and the packaging is captivating, it does what it says and is worth it. I do not really like pumps because they do work very well towards the end.
Kimberly A.
Sydney, Australia
Very effective product and affordable can be purchased from your local convenient store. A first time user and i am loving this product already, very affordable. Can be purchased anywhere and would highly recommend this product to anyone.
Mafer S.
Tamaulipas
Don't like it, it's bad, never will buy it again, I used this many times because the brand it's good but no, not work, this no make anything, it's difficult to aply, i don't recommend absolutely, it's only spend your money in anything.
Jasmine K.
Gold Coast
I absolutely loved this sunscreen, I have very pale and sensitive skin, and this was perfect and didn't make my skin oily like some brands do. I was given this as a sample and absolutely loved it!! Would defiantly recommend to anyone!
natalie h.
texas
Got this in my Sephora play box for June. took it on family vacation. i noticed it didn't clog my pores or make me break out. it was only a sample size but it's still going strong because you don't need much. would def buy full size.
Betty L.
This is a non-chemical sunscreen and is the reason why I packed up this products to begin with. The sunscreen doesn't feel too greasy and oily. It sits well underneath the foundation. Only thing is that it is on a more pricey side.
Tania B.
Montreal, QC
I absolutely love this sunscreen... Although quite pricey it smells sooo wonderful... Like summer! It is also not at all greasy so I feel comfortable applying it on my face before applying my makeup. Will definitely purchase again!
Celine B.
This is just ok. I wouldn't repurchase it for the price, and can find a comparable if not better performing product in the drugstore. It looks nice, yes, and certainly protected my face, but it wasn't anything to write home about.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?