BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Benylisse R.
Brooklyn, NY
I love all of tarte products Especially their lotions the smell is not strong the packaging is so cute and it doesn't irritate my skin like most do.
Kiannah R.
Stockton, CA
This was good product. The packaging was decent. I think that my foundation does the same job as this sunscreen but for someone that doesnt wear much makeup this could be a nice alternative. Just wish it had some kind of tint to it so my face its white will my body tans
Diamond W.
Tacoma, WA
Favorite sunscreen, I recommend this to anyone who needs sunscreen that isn't greasy
Ashley K.
Clio, MI
It goes on light and easy and it keeps my skin from getting to dry. It's good to use all year round which I like a lot.
Audrey U.
Nashville, TN
I have only used this once or twice but this facial sunscreen did not make my face break out (which most sunscreen does). I received this in my Sephora Play box. I don't think I would buy again because it is pricy in comparison to the facial sunblock I usually use.
ABOSEDE L.
Selden, NY
Tarte lotion is everyday to go lotion. It light doesn't clogged my skin.
I will recommend it to everyone. It is a good value not pricey
Evere R.
I had a sample and used it all up. It's a very good sunblock. The only thing is that it leaves white residue
Alyshia F.
Westmoreland, TN
Received a sample of this in a subscription bag it works well and is moisturizing. I have been impressed with Tarte products can't wait to try the shape tape concealer.
Auburn J.
Redding , CA
Love this sun screen! Smells awesome and super affordable. I purchased it a Sephora. Very effective & I would buy this product again. Yes the product met my expectations!! I'll be back for a second bottle.
Triana O.
Herriman, UT
Great product. Beautiful packaging. Tarte nails it once again! Buy this over and over again!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?