BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jamie B.
Chillicothe, IL
This is a decent sunscreen. It doesn't have a strong odor, and isn't greasy.I received this as a deluxe sample, and I'm not sure if I'm going to purchase a full size.
Sharon L.
Kerrville, TX
I enjoy using it because it's smooth and makes my skin extra soft I love it !!! Also I highly suggest you buy more than one bottle because it runs out quick nuts it's still worth it.
Maddie B.
Amazing face sunscreen! Also provides great moisture to face! Not that cheap of a product but defiantly worth the money! Very cute packaging! It's my first time trying and I was very impressed!
Victoria B.
Clackamas, OR
This is definitely one of my favorite facial sunscreens. It doesn't feel greasy and absorbs into the skin quickly. The smell also isn't very strong so that's pretty good, and the skin feels very refreshing afterwards. It leaves a sheer finish after applying. I haven't had any problems with any makeup I put on top of it, and it gives me all the benefits of a moisturizer and a sunscreen all in one. Would definitely buy again!
Angie M.
Murrieta, CA
Being a redhead it's obvious to say that I get sunburned easily. So with that being said, I HAVE to put on sunscreen every day. I love the fact that TARTE is a very conscious about what ingredients they put in their products, and that their products WORK!
Cloudy, rainy, or sunny, I wear this stuff day to day!! Love.
Cassandra S.
Love this sunscreen when my skin is super dry. It feels oily so if you have oily skin then you probably won't like this but those with dry skin, you'll love. Plus there's no white cast.
Macy K.
San Antonio, TX
I got this as a samplesize from my Sephora play! I really enjoyed the smell. I used it only for my face. I wish it was priced cheaper and had a higher spf.
LaTaya N.
Everything tarte is worth buying, this product most definitely met my expectations. For my skin it was gentle and smooth, I thought it was effective and worked well for how much a paid for it.i would recommend to anyone who likes a lighter lotion.
Priscilla S.
I like tbis product! Does the job, doesnt leave you sticky and it smells good! Love to use this sunscreen
Farah A.
Absoloutley amazing !! Hope you guys like it The Way i do its so simple & fresh, i cant go out without it.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?