BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
MaryAlice F.
Louisville, KY
Amazing !!!!!!!!! I love it so freaking much ! My makeup sticks like glue and doesn't move around when I use it . It smells amazing and I use it aaalllll thhee time
Alejandra C.
scottsdale, AZ
Tarte is one of my favorite brands and I absolutely love this product, knowing how important it is to use sunscreen this is an awesome addition to my daily routine. As all Tarte products the price is well worth the product.
Benylisse R.
Brooklyn, NY
I love all of tarte products Especially their lotions the smell is not strong the packaging is so cute and it doesn't irritate my skin like most do.
Brandy L.
Seattle, WA
Smell is very strong. This also leaves me looking greasy and never feels like it's sinking into my skin. It also irritated my skin.
Yvonne P.
Fillmore, CA
Love this motion. Feels like a moisturizing and love to put it on everyday with or without makeup.
Dez M.
I love this product so much! I recommend it anyone I know that's just how great it is. If you looking for something that doesn't feel to "thick" or "sticky" I suggest you buy it.
Amanda G.
Tuscaloosa, AL
It was a smooth application and didn't leave my skin feeling sticky at all! It has great protection, but also allows my face to get color as well. It definitely met my expectations and was worth every penny.
Diana U.
Rocksprings, TX
I tried using tarte about 4 yrs ago. Since then all my facial products. Tarte leaves my face soft and feeling clean all day
Ashley J.
Council Blfs, IA
I got this when I worked at Sephora and I absolutely love it. definitely helps from getting sun spots or damaging my face when out in the sun
Ani E.
Woodland Hls, CA
After trying a sample I bought the full size. I love it because it doesn't leave a white cast. It also smells great. Highly recommend this
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?