BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
amy w.
Sherman, TX
Such a great sunscreen product always protects the face from the Sun smells amazing and the bottle is cute
Lisa M.
North Bay Vlg, FL
Love it my mother and i have been using this spf for a while now and we love the way it works i recomnd it
Holli W.
Cross Lanes, WV
Tarte is such a good brand. It is on the high end scale of cosmetics but the price is definitely worth it!
Maida S.
Skokie, IL
I got this as a gift a while back, and i had to repurchase it. This has been my number 1 summer essential.
Alexis J.
Best sunscreen I have used yet! Works perfectly for every single skin tone! I love it and use it everyday!
Kaitlin B.
Red Bay, AL
Used this on my skin during vacation and not into was it a great sun screen, it make my skin feel SO good!
Arline V.
Love this sunscreen! Super nice on my skin usually sunscreen irritates my skin but this one is great on it.
Melanie N.
Works great as a sunscreen and moisturizer.it doesn't feel too thick when you put it on under your make up
Amy D.
Bonita Spgs, FL
I was really disappointed in this sunscreen. It felt greasy on the face and it broke me out! I won't rebuy.
Allison C.
I thought this product was very unique. I use it alot in the summer time. It is not sticky and smells nice.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?