BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Cheryl S.
Los Lunas, NM
This is my go to facial sunscreen!! It’s the only one I can use because my skin is so sensitive. It doesn’t make my skin greasy or make it break out. And a little goes a long way!! I would totally recommend this!!
Kelly H.
Whitesburg , KY
I absolutely love this. Been a dedicated customer. They never fail me. Their products are always 100 percent satisfying. I will be purchasing again for sure. It was not a disappointment and will forever be buying.
Tammy V.
I love tarte! But this did not work for me as a sunscreen. I have very pale skin that burns really easily so it is hard to find the right sunscreen. Unfortunately this one did not work so that why I rated this low.
Larissa S.
Mckinney, TX
A little goes a long way and feels amazing on your skin. You can see a change after you’ve been using it for a while. Wear sunscreen! You can’t imagine the difference it makes on your skin and how products go over.
Haley R.
Love love love! This is my go to facial sunscreen! Tarte is by far my favorite cosmetic brand and this does not disappoint at all. You will not be disappointed with this and it lasts all day! I got this at Sephora!
Sandra B.
Newton, NJ
I used this over the summer and I hands down loved it. I was glowing in a good way not a greasy way that normal spfs do to me. No sun burn but I did get an even tan which wasn't bad at all. I recommend this fully.
Katie S.
Love this product. it’s always worked very well for me. the price is perfect and it’s an over all great product. i definitely recommend this to anyone! the whole product is just wonderful and i’m in love with it!
Dava R.
Lake Mary, FL
My everyday sunscreen! I wear it everyday makeup or not it’s. Good facial sunscreen. A little pricy though and honestly it balls up if my skin isn’t really moisturized but that’s fine with me! Works with my routine
Ila J.
I love this brand completely I have not found a single product yet that I do not enjoy! This product in particular was wonderful I didn’t have any redness from sun at the end of the day and it wasn’t to thick either
Jasmine  W.
I got this product as a point perk at Sephora with an online order I made. I was so excited to try it out. But I was kinda disappointed. It made my skin look white and I didn't like it. It felt greasy on my skin.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?