BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
kaitlynn m.
One of my favorite sunscreen to purchase. the packaging first off is what sold me on this product. it feels very nice on the skin not sticky like most sunscreens leave you. its breathable and you forget you're wearing it. i very highly recommend it.
Cassandra S.
Malden, MA
Great sunscreen for the face and any sensitive areas. for the price i would not apply this to the entire body but it is great for the areas i listed above. very eay to find thhhis product in my local stores and if not you can always purchase online
Angela B.
Breese, IL
Perfect for everyday use, doesn't clog my pores and didn't leave the skin on my face feeling greasy or with the "white" look that most sunscreens leave behind. It is on the pricey side, but it is a great product. You can find it at Sephora or Ulta.
Dany V.
Eagle Pass, TX
I use this sunscreen every day and its amazing, it is. it has a very good consistency and such a good quality, and you know, it does great covering my face to the uv things and the sun and etc. i love this product, its worth it, fully recommend it.
Alayna C.
Parker, CO
I love all of tarte's products expecially this sunscreen. It does not cause your skin to break out and it is a decent spf. This was my first time buying and will defiantly go buy more. The packaging was nice too. I would really recommend to others.
Cay A.
Somerset, KY
I got a sample of this in my Sephora play box one month, the packaging is to die for. The sunscreen doesn't even feel like a sunscreen, it blends into the skin very gently and easily like a lotion or moisturizer. Great to use underneath foundation!
Lexie F.
This stuff smells amazing and works very well. I would recommend this for everyday use to help protect your skin. I will continue to repurchase it and love love love it! The packaging is beautiful. I wish they had a higher spf BUT it smells amazing
Jessica C.
Reno, NV
Awesome sunscreen from an awesome company! This is a new product to Tarte, I received a sample through Birchbox this summer and it's good timing, it has been hot, and my skin is nice and protected. The formula is gentle, it is not sticky or greasy.
Alexis C.
Middletown, NY
This is such a lovely sunscreen. It's very lightweight and it's not greasy or oily so perfect for anyone with oily skin. It also absorbs quickly so you can apply makeup if you'd life. Definitely worth checking out if you're interested. I recommend!
Chetra A.
Plantation, FL
Tarte products are some of my favorites. This sunscreen is one of those since it's a lotion it doesn't make me feel like I have greasy skin cause it melts into your skin. I recommend this to all my friends since Florida weather required sunscreen.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?