BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sara F.
Mary Esther, FL
My mother got diagnosed with skin cancer, when that happened I bought every face sunscreen I could find for her. This one was by far our favorite to use.
Diamond W.
Tacoma, WA
Favorite sunscreen, I recommend this to anyone who needs sunscreen that isn't greasy
Holly C.
Knowing they are a good brand which has skincare & beauty products is the main reason I was comfortable using this product on my sensitive skin!
Michelle T.
I received a sample of this and bought the full size for daily wear because it smells pretty and is lightweight. I bought the sunscreen and then after leaving it in my hot car one day, I went to squirt some in my hand it was liquidy and separated! So I put it inside, waited a few days so I knew it was cooled down and I hoped it would thicken back up. So I shook up the bottle and pumped out a squirt and it was still separated and GROSS! The product itself, I liked very much until that happened...
Vanessa V.
Kalamazoo, MI

The fact that this product softens my skin and protects my skin is amazing just it didn't make my skin as soft as I wanted it to. It was gentle, but a little too gentle. It met all my expectations except how soft my skin go. I feel that they could put more vitamins in that are great for your skin. Like Vitamin E
Absolutely amazing. When it is protecting my face it is also giving my an amazing glow and I find that it is also moisturizing and that it has cleared me up while I was using it over the summer.
Catherine O.
Hawthorne, NJ
my new favorite products especially for the transition from spring to summer. Always a good to wear sunscreen. The package is beyond adorable and I like that it has a silicon cover on it, which would allow for a good grip if on the beach or by the pool. The only bad thing so far is the price, it's pretty pricey, it's possible to buy a facial moisturizer and sunscreen much cheaper in a drugstore. If being honest it is a glorified $32 dollars sunscreen, however, the packaging, scent, and overall feel of the product are enough to payoff for the money. The experience definitely makes me want to apply it daily. The scent is very nice.
Lupe G.
I sprayed this on my face like a regular setting spray except i used it sorta like a after primer like sunscreen ...
Yoselim R.
Norcross, GA
It smell great and it doesn't leave you with the nasty smell other spf leave but it dose the same job
Amanda G.
Tuscaloosa, AL
It was a smooth application and didn't leave my skin feeling sticky at all! It has great protection, but also allows my face to get color as well. It definitely met my expectations and was worth every penny.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?