BY TARTE #10 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
jaime b.
I love all things tart. This sun screen works really well for me. It smells nice and you don't need that much.
Salina S.
Tarteguard 30 is such a fantastic sunscreen! Not only does it provide SPF 30, but it also moisturizes the skin.
Rachel M.
Love this brand so I had to try this! I am very pale and it protected my face very nicely! Very happy with it!
yasmin g.
Really good I recommend for everyone it's great and awesome soft skin and flawless not oily and not dry either
Kimmy L.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
A good mineral sunscreen. It does leave a slight white cast but nothing too terrible and doesn't break me out.
Jessica M.
Redding, CA
I won't got a day without it. I won't even let my kids leave the house with out putting it on their face lol!!!
Nicole F.
Madison, NJ
I only tried it very briefly! So I didn’t wear it a long time. But what I did try felt really nice on the skin
Taylor A.
Kansas City, MO
I really like this sunscreen. I apply it in addition to my moisturizer. It doesn't leave my skin feeling oily.
Wendy A.
Good moisturizer but feels a little heavy on the face, It also has sunscreen scent to it and sheer white layer
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY
Love this for my face. I use this in place of my serum on days when I'm going to be outside in direct sunlight.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?