BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Brittany G.
San Antonio, TX
I used this on my face this summer at the beach and I did not get any sunburn. I usually get sunburn every time I go out in the sun, but this product was amazing and kept me from getting even the tiniest bit of sunburn.
Ashalyn L.
Sebring, FL
Used in the tanning bed and at the beach and it keeps my face very protected from the sun and it's very smooth and not greasy. Amazing product
Lorrin M.
Reston, VA
I really like the packaging of this product it comes in a sleek purple container that's sort of rubbery. I also like that it's decently priced and SPF 30 is a good option for me. It smells nice and clean. I only give it 4 stars because it's a tad greasy.
Ericka W.
It's ok but it's not the best, especially for the price tag that comes with it. I received a sample of this in one of my Sephora kits and was excited to try it. It does what it says it protects my skin from the sun.
courtnie b.
Monroe, LA
Received a deluxe size of this from Sephora Play! I liked it, used it for a day at the lake on my face. Didn't smell and wasn't too thick!
Melissa B.
This product was part of a very value set that I got from Sephora and it worked just as good as any other sunblock works in my opinion. When you compare the price of the sunblock to the drugstore one that works just as good it's not good
Celia B.
Dallas, TX
I usually love all Tarte products but I feel like this sunscreen made my face look ashy and dry. The protection was semi-decent but I can't get over how white and ghostly it leaves your skin. I definitely wish they made this product a bit more blendable or added a tint to it. The packaging and the pump are super cute though
Ashley S.
This is my favorite facial sunscreen. I have oily skin and this does not, I repeat DOES NOT make my face feel greasy or oily!
Andrea S.
Findlay, OH
Best ever !!! I would highly recommend this to anyone!! I'm picky about sunscreens because of either the smell or tacky feeling they leave on my skin, but this is heaven! It leaves my skin feeling so silky smooth and the smell is amazing !!
Paris P.
Akron
This product is super lightweight and gives my medium toned skin a nice glow! The package is very inviting and although it's pretty expensive for sunscreen, it's worth it. I recommend this product to others but try Ulta since they have coupons.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?