BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jaime P.
North Vancouver, BC
I love this sunscreen for my dry sensitive skin! It sinks in really quickly and doesn't leave a white chalky cast, nor does it dry to a matte finish. It feels like putting on a moisturizer, and sits under makeup well. My only gripe is that I wish it smelled a bit better (it smells faintly of white glue)
Raven M.
Relieved a sample of this and loved it! I don't remember what it smells like. It protects your skin well without leaving an oily residue that just doesn't seem to go away like other sunscreens. This product is super convenient when you're wearing face makeup without an spf (bb cream, foundation etc.).
Nicole D.
I love Tarte products and this one is also great! I brought it online as I live in the UK and I wasn't expecting it to be any good because I get scared about buying products and not testing them out first. But I am so glad I brought it as it is an amazing product and it would recommend to everyone.
Julianna L.
Great sunscreen, and it does protect your face a lot. I think all tarte products are fabulous, and this one is just as great. But, it is kind of expensive because it's from sephora, but it's worth it. I think the packaging is cute and the product really works well, and I would really recommend it.
Rosalyn C.
I love mixing this product in with my moisturizer. It's lightweight and doesn't feel greasy. It doesn't affect the way my foundation sits on my skin. It also never caused my any breakouts, which I was a bit worried about because sunscreen moisturizers can be greasy.
Definitely a summer must have!
Krishna P.
Kennesaw, GA
Usually, sunscreens slip and slide throughout the day, but I didn't have that problem with this one. I have sensitive skin, but this sunscreen didn't cause any problems. It's shiny once you first apply it, however the shine reduces once it sinks into your skin. It's a great day-to-day sunscreen.
Jackie M.
I absolutely love this stuff it is a must to everybody's summer bag and it is so gentle on my sensitive skin I bought it off the tarte website and it was good price for the product it can be a little but pricey for a sunscreen but defo worth it and I have been and will continue to buy this product
Taylor K.
Virginia, MN
I love it! The smell reminds me of summer and it doesn't have that Nasty greasy feeling. And the glass bottle makes it feel so luxury! It met all of my expectations and more! It's a little pricey for a sunscreen but I love it! Highly recommend this to any one who wants a sunscreen before makeup
Tarte sunscreen lotioin works awesome!!!! love how well it works on my skin. it completlely work for me and my skin. My skin never broke out or anything, it was very gentle on my skin. What i love the most of this product its vegan and animal cruelty free. i would definitely purchase it again.
Shannon L.
Scotland
I absolutely love this sunscreen. It is my go to in the summer. It protects my skin, without having a horrible sticky feeling. It is also sensitive on the skin. The packaging is stunning. And not huge so I can easily throw it into my bag and take it with me on the go. I highly recommend this
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?