BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Angela A.
Burton, OH
Adorable packaging is what drew me to this kind. It worked well and didn't clog my pores.
Kristina O.
Cheltenham
Love this product under make up or by itself. It's a tad but thinner than other sunscreens so you don't have to worry about tugging at your skin or having a greasy face
Vilma S.
Garland, Tx
As simple as it sounds its a really nice sumscreen. It doesnt have a heavy feeling and has a high protection.
Alejandra C.
scottsdale, AZ
Tarte is one of my favorite brands and I absolutely love this product, knowing how important it is to use sunscreen this is an awesome addition to my daily routine. As all Tarte products the price is well worth the product.
Lesley B.
Bell, CA
This works wonders, i love this one so much. The amount that is given for the price is great.
Brenda R.
Granger, TX
This product is very moisturizing but does not leave you feeling too greasy, I wear under my foundation just fine. It does leave a bit of a tacky feeling, but I have yet to find a moisturizer with any reasonable amount of SPF that doesn't. Recommended!!!
Heidy L.
this product is like summer god it is amazing and keeps your face moisturized while you're at the beach. it is a little pricey but so much with it! i would definitely recommend especially if you go to the beach a lot!
Melanie A.
This is a great lightweight facial sunscreen! I use it over my moisturizer before my makeup and it doesn't ever feel like a typical thick sunscreen, it's very smooth and lightweight. I would def recommend it!
Jena P.
Indianapolis, IN
This sunscreen is very light and has a nice scent to it. it doesn't leave your fave looking like it has a weird white cast to it. the packaging is super cute. i highly recommend this as your sunscreen before your moisturizer on a daily basis.
Maria S.
I'm a big fan of all things Tarte. I'm really glad to see that they have a sunscreen because I feel like they care about their products. While it is expensive I would pay more for a brand that I like.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?