BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Liz F.
Not greasy at all. Very nice texture and it works great. I like the ingredients tarte uses in their products.
Maria B.
Cincinnati, OH
This product protected my face without breaking me out or making me oily. That is nothing short of a miracle.
Brooke A.
Coon Rapids, MN
I love tarte not only are they cruelty free but they have all natural ingredients and the scent is amazing !
Faith F.
Cressona, PA
This sunscreen smelled so good and was not greasy at all. It was easy to travel with and perfect for my face.
Adriana R.
Warren Mi
It's a really good product works awesome I love this product and I recommend that you guys get some of it 💕💕💕
Emily R.
Allentown , PA
Smells great and great for being out in the sun all day. It's also super easy to reapply on a hot sunny day.
Rebecca B.
Akron, NY
This is a great lightweight sunscreen that absorbs nicely even on my oily skin and doesn't disrupt my makeup
Brittany H.
Boise, ID
I tried this as a free sample and was absolutely in love with it and will definitely be using it as my go to
Heather M.
I love everything tarte related. There is nothing they make that is not amazing. Pricy but worth the expense!
Xochitl D.
Thank you tarte for protecting my skin the way you have till now, I always restock. Keeps my skin moisturized
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?