BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Danielle P.
I bought this sunscreen after reading great reviews. I first tried it one day when j had already put on my moisturizer. It made my skin hurt and feel super itchy. I ended up washing it off after about 30 minutes because the feeling didn't up away. The next time o tried it on a clean face and it felt great. It was enough moisture for me and I didn't get any redness from the sun.
Amira H.
I only bought this instead of other sunscreens because it is not tested on animals. I like how this product is very light on the skin and not greasy so it is perfect for everyday use, however, I would not use it on a day that I know I would be spending lots of time outdoors because you would need to constantly reapply it for it to remain effective. It is also quite pricey.
Brodie M.
Sydney, NSW
I think it's so important to protect your face with SPF daily so I decided to try this product since I usually like Tarte products. This was not an exception. It is lightweight and doesn't feel like sunscreen. It's hydrating and doesn't have any scent to it so my boyfriend loves to use it also. I can also put my foundation on top of it so my face is protected and perfect
Becky H.
Red Deer, AB
Tarte does it again with another amazing product! This product is great for those sunny days where you don't want to have to worry about any damage to your skin. My makeup always applies effortlessly when I use this as a base, it also helps to moisturize my skin as well. If you're looking to invest, then I highly recommend at least getting a sample of this product!
Caitlin M.
Toronto, ON
This moisturizer is just ok. It's kind of pricey (I think I paid about $40 in Sephora for it) and I felt that it left my face greasy, although not as greasy as some facial sunscreens. It has a nice scent though and you do get a good amount of product for the price. I'm not sure I would buy this again. I think I'll keep looking for a better non-greasy sunscreen!
Misteen M.
Anchorage, AK
Simply amazing brand,non greasy,light,full sun protection 30spf sunscreen .Application is smooth and lightweight.Wont leave skin feeling as if you have any product on it.Hydrates as well as protects and is even great for more sensitive skin types .Definitely recommend this product to anyone who wants great sun protection without the feeling of product.
Amanda S.
This is an amazing facial sunscreen! I packed this with me on my trip to Cuba and it worked really well. I like going swimming so I don't enjoy wearing tinted products such as foundation that include SPF just for that reason- which is new to me as I used to just enjoy relaxing with my full face. This worked so well in keeping my skin burn and tan free!
Ashleigh A.
I recently started using this sunscreen because I got a free sample of it from Sephora. I'm not a huge fan of it, personally. It does the job but it's a pretty low SPF for my particular needs. I don't really like the smell, but again that's a personal preference. It is a good product, but it's not a product that's for me and my specific skin needs.
Kayla S.
Calgary, AB
Nice, light formula. It has prevented me from getting any sunburns on my face so far this year, without causing any breakouts as well, so that's excellent. I have only seen it available at Sephora, and it's a bit expensive, but one pump is sufficient and I can't wear it under my makeup. I only wish they didn't scent it, not a fan of the smell
Taylor K.
Spruce Grove, AB
This feels a little bit thick at first, and the first time I tried it I had a few breakouts. I just found that I needed to really clean it off my skin at the end of the day with a oil cleanser and that fixed my blemish problem with this product. Super important to note that other non oil cleansers didn't do the job, so oil was necessary.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?