BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Talissa G.
I am absolutely in love with the packaging! I use it all the time , when I take it out people are always curious!!!
mawj a.
Prospect Hts, IL
Anything with tarte is a go love their products this is a great spf lasts a long time a little pricey but worth it
hannah g.
orlando, FL
loveeeee the way this feels on my skin! it’s not greasy and doesn’t make me look like a ghost either! it’s perfect!
Ahkeeyah H.
Cypress , TX
It's OK, it is heavy on the ski and does leave a white cast. Became itchy on the skin after a while and overpriced.
Shaelyn K.
South Bend, IN
I love this product smells amazing works amazing as well not bad I get burned just a tiny bit if I stay out to long
Utsav K.
Stamford, CT
Its good for oily skin too. doesn't breakout and is super moisturised too. quite effective i must say. recommended.
Jaylinne P.
N Miami Beach, FL
I mix this with my foundation. Goes on smoothly and doesn't leave my face oily. It is kind of pricey but I love it.
Bailee C.
Murfreesboro, TN
Such cute packaging! Feels great on my skin too! Gets rid of all my dry patches. Wish the bottle was bigger though.
Katie M.
Columbus, MN
I really like this, but for the price it should be higher spf. I feel my Neutrogena drugstore one is just as good.
Such a good sunscreen!! smells terrific and stays on. I recommend getting this product and using it for pool days.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?