BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Heather D.
Boardman, OH
It's a little thick but I really like it, could also smell a little better. It does the job for a day at the beach
Shaelyn K.
South Bend, IN
I love this product smells amazing works amazing as well not bad I get burned just a tiny bit if I stay out to long
Alexandria C.
El Paso, TX
It's the perfect product Keeps ur skin looking young once u apply it it's so moist n makes ur skin feel nice n soft
Jeany T.
Billings, MT
It smells great and easy to ues safe for sensitive skin and keeps me from getting burned recommend many times over
hannah g.
orlando, FL
loveeeee the way this feels on my skin! it’s not greasy and doesn’t make me look like a ghost either! it’s perfect!
Jennifer G.
Compton, CA
I love this product because it has a SPF of 30 instead of 15 which is awesome .use this everyday until I ran out):
jenniffer r.
Doral, FL
lo mejor de lo mejor tarte es una marca fenomenal me encata esta lotion es muy buena para el rostro a mi me encanto
Christina M.
It's definitely a top notch product and worth every penny!! It's not something I get all the time but I do love it.
Jordyn G.
Washington, UT
The sunscreen did not feel heavy on my face, and the sunscreen in it did work compared to other brands I have used!
Kristal M.
Hoboken, NJ
Doesn’t make my face greasy and protects my skin from the sun!it didn’t break me out and does it’s job. Very happy!
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?