BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kailee S.
Rockwall, TX
When you as fair as I am a good high end sunscreen product is a must this one is light weight dull coverage and long lasting so I recommend and it has a good scent as well so go buy this tarte product and many more bc I love tarte and their eyeshadows 😂
Veronica M.
Katy, TX
The only complaint I have about this product is the price. I could go to the drugstore and get a similar product for way less. Truthfully, you are buying the name not the product.
sawany r.
Doral, FL
Está marca es una de mis favoritas! Este es un muy buen producto! Tiene muy buena protección contra el sol!
Fary S.
Me gusta este protector solar, lo llevó usando un tiempo, me gusta mucho por no tiene una textura pegajosa lo que no me gusta es que la protección es solo de 30
Monica R.
Taunton, MA
I like it because it protects your skin but doesn't give that white cast like most sunscreen do.
Grace L.
Great product! A little bit expensive but smells so good!!!! The packaging is cute too!
Kaitlyn F.
This works so well I let my red head friend use it as well because her skin is so prone to getting sunburn and she loves it I got her one for Christmas they are a good price and good quality it's simple and easy to apply.
Navem S.
Titusville , FL
Decent sun screen. Love the smell and easy to apply. I carry one in my vehicle. It's perfect for the Florida sun.
Rachel E.
This is a super great facial sunscreen, I apply every time I'm going to be out in the sun for a long period of time. Its on the pricier end but well worth it. I like the packaging and it didn't cause my sensitive skin to breakout. Definitely recommond :)
Alexa G.
University Pl, WA
left me feeling a little greasy, I don't think the formula worked well for me, especially in the areas of my face that are oily. This product actually made me breakout but I have very sensitive skin so I don't think this product is really for me.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?