BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Alex E.
Lexington, KY
Feels great on long lasting could be cheaper for the amount mainly because of the name
Sara F.
Mary Esther, FL
My mother got diagnosed with skin cancer, when that happened I bought every face sunscreen I could find for her. This one was by far our favorite to use.
Alex B.
Franklin, Ky
Loved this! I really do not wear sunscreen but I loved this one. I wasn't to sure about it when I bought it but I am glad I did. Did not get burnt but got a nice tan :)
Gladys N.
It is a pretty nice product, especially in the summer, we should all use a sunscreen always but the idea of ​​having to use a product on our skin is always a dilemma. This product seems very good and its packaging is fantastic because it is rubber, a great grip on the site with water like beach or pool. But its price does not convince me, come on ... we are talking about a sunscreen for $ 32, I do not know ... I think in sephora you can find sunscreens as good as this at a lower price.
Ashlyn M.
Gainesville, FL
Great sunscreen! It doesn't feel oily or greasy and really does a good job of protecting the skin! Smells nice too! Doesn't irritate skin at all
Lorrin M.
Reston, VA
I really like the packaging of this product it comes in a sleek purple container that's sort of rubbery. I also like that it's decently priced and SPF 30 is a good option for me. It smells nice and clean. I only give it 4 stars because it's a tad greasy.
Jena A.
Long Beach, NY
It is really light weight and it made my face look really nice. I bought it at sephora when the summer started. It was a little pricey but the value was good.
Andreina M.
I love tarte and I love this sunscreen because it looks great after you apply your foundation. I don't know about you guys but I feel that some sunscreen het in the way of my makeup but with this one I haven't had any problem is great. Totally recommend it.
Ashley L.
Tahlequah , OK
This product is great. It doesn't break me out and keeps me from getting a sunburn. It was super effective, although in the sun it did make my skin a little oily, but that wasn't significant. That's the only thing I would improve but overall I love this product!
Stephanie A.
I love the packaging! Comes in a sleek glass matte bottle! I usually use a pump and a half and it is perfect for my whole face!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?