BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Danielle F.
Cocoa, FL
I've tried this once and I would like to get it again. it was amazing and I would definitely repurchase this
Alexandra H.
Manchester, NH
Brooke A.
Coon Rapids, MN
I love tarte not only are they cruelty free but they have all natural ingredients and the scent is amazing !
Jeannette C.
Lilburn, GA
I love love all the tarte products! 40% of my beauty products are from tarte! Im very in love with this brand
briza o.
Hamden, CT
Why do you assume I use this product I don't know what this is how can I write about it so can I please leave
Cheryl F.
Great product! Light weight. Not oily or greasey . Great for your skin. Helps with sun spots and fine lines.
Rebecca B.
Akron, NY
This is a great lightweight sunscreen that absorbs nicely even on my oily skin and doesn't disrupt my makeup
Simone T.
Valley Center, CA
This product is perfect. This brand not test in animals this is amazing! I love it!!! I recommend. Very good.
Xochitl D.
Thank you tarte for protecting my skin the way you have till now, I always restock. Keeps my skin moisturized
Brittany P.
This is a really good product. Was able to apply under my make-up. Did really well! I love how it applies.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?