BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Amanda S.
This is an amazing facial sunscreen! I packed this with me on my trip to Cuba and it worked really well. I like going swimming so I don't enjoy wearing tinted products such as foundation that include SPF just for that reason- which is new to me as I used to just enjoy relaxing with my full face. This worked so well in keeping my skin burn and tan free!
Ashleigh A.
I recently started using this sunscreen because I got a free sample of it from Sephora. I'm not a huge fan of it, personally. It does the job but it's a pretty low SPF for my particular needs. I don't really like the smell, but again that's a personal preference. It is a good product, but it's not a product that's for me and my specific skin needs.
Kayla S.
Calgary, AB
Nice, light formula. It has prevented me from getting any sunburns on my face so far this year, without causing any breakouts as well, so that's excellent. I have only seen it available at Sephora, and it's a bit expensive, but one pump is sufficient and I can't wear it under my makeup. I only wish they didn't scent it, not a fan of the smell
Taylor K.
Spruce Grove, AB
This feels a little bit thick at first, and the first time I tried it I had a few breakouts. I just found that I needed to really clean it off my skin at the end of the day with a oil cleanser and that fixed my blemish problem with this product. Super important to note that other non oil cleansers didn't do the job, so oil was necessary.
Marjan S.
Australia
I have received this sunscreen in a number of sets I've purchased from Sephora. Its a decent sunscreen and while I have no complaints about it, I didn't find it to be leaps and bounds better than other (cheaper) products on the market so I won't be purchasing the full size product. I will use up the number of small bottles I have though.
Vanessa A.
Laval, QC
I received this cream as a sample from Sephora last year as a sample and I loved it! It goes on so smoothly and is not greasy or sticky at all! It is also not very perfumed which I appreciate because I break out the minute I put something too perfumed on my face! Only downfall is it is a bit expensive, but it is a great sunscreen!
Erin H.
Can't get enough of this sunscreen, it's so fluid and not greasy which is my number one problem with sunscreens and it doesn't leave a white cast on your skin, works amazingly under makeup and smells great! It is a little pricey but it's non chemical so for me it's always worth it! And could the packaging be any cuter????
Amelie L.
Montreal
Great face sunscreen! Smell is nice and not overpowering. It did not leave my skin super greasy compared to other sunscreensI had tried in the past. I am not sure if there's anything special about it but Packaging is lovely. Overall, I like this sunscreen but I prefered Clarins facial sunscreen for about the same price.
Amy L.
Banbridge, Down
I love this suncream. It doesn't leave you greasy and it drys extremely quickly. It is also sold in this very pretty purple bottle which is sheer and cute. I have told my friends about this but some would argue that it is quite expensive but if you want to treat your face then this is a perfect suncream for you
Andrea C.
Love this sunscreen for underneath makeup. It sinks in well, doesn't leave any noticeable whitecast on the face, and helps prime the skin for makeup. It might be a little bit too moisturizing for oily skin, but for those with drier skin it shouldn't be any sort of problem at all. Non irritating, and works well.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?