BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Paige S.
Peytona, WV
I love this brand and this product! It is really a good sunscreen, and I really don't like sunscreen either! You can barely feel it on your face and that's the best part. It's kinda pricey but your paying for a good product so it's really worth it!!
Aribella A.
I really liked this sunscreen lotion! I got a trial size to give it a shot and I loved it! It was gentle on my sensitive skin! I definitely will be purchasing it in full size! I also love the smell! It is not too oily either. I definitely recommend!
Marlene H.
This tarte product is very useful and very effective. I do like it but I obviously have to keep re applying and it comes in very nice packaging it did meet my expectations. I do recommend this just know you have to re apply like any other sunscreen.
kaitlynn m.
One of my favorite sunscreen to purchase. the packaging first off is what sold me on this product. it feels very nice on the skin not sticky like most sunscreens leave you. its breathable and you forget you're wearing it. i very highly recommend it.
Pinky D.
This works well for keeping you from getting sun burned and since it's only 30 it can give you a nice tan to.The only thing is I thought it burned my face.Not the sun burning it and it not doing a good job.But the actual product was burning my face.
Kimberly R.
Richmond, TX
This is amazing. I have combination skin that can be extremely sensitive. this did not feel greasy, did not clog my pores, and my skin did not react to it. Tarte did it right! Loved this Sunscreen lotion, will defenitely buy it again any time soon..
Sheila B.
Hialeah, FL
This lotion is light and fresh. It quickly sinks into skin without that white mask look. I like the fresh scent as well. It provides excellent spf but the only drawback is the pump, I feel that not all of the product would be used instead of a tube.
Hannah B.
Kingsport, TN
I got one of these samples in my June Play! by Sephora box and I've been liking it so far. It doesn't have the typical "sunscreen smell" and it goes on smooth. I would probably buy a full size product once my sample runs out. Go, Sephora! And Tarte!
Amber Rose M.
Sacramento, CA
This product is great for the Summer. I always have a problem finding sunscreen for my complexion because it either turns ashy or dulls my skin but this is perfect for brown skin. It's easy to apply on the go and small enough to fit in my beach bag.
Alexis C.
Middletown, NY
This is such a lovely sunscreen. It's very lightweight and it's not greasy or oily so perfect for anyone with oily skin. It also absorbs quickly so you can apply makeup if you'd life. Definitely worth checking out if you're interested. I recommend!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?