BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
annika f.
La Mirada, CA
great product! i was out in the sun all day long and i did not get sunburnt with only one application. it didn’t feel heavy on my skin and it didn’t wipe off at all when i touched my face. i will be buying this product again!
Nicole Z.
Wolverine Lk, MI
Another great product from Tarte! I love this brand. The spf was a bit greasy at first but that went away pretty fast and I didn't notice it was on. It's great for sensitive skin and smells good too! A little goes a long way
Elizabeth F.
Mayfield Hts, OH
Loved this sunscreen. Is not greasy at all. Goes on smoothly and absorbs nicely. A little pricey but worth it. I will continue using Tarte. Packaging was nothing special. I will buy again. Love Tarte and all their products.
Maria Mercedes H.
I really enjoyed this product when I tired it. I didn't really find myself reaching for it very often but I still did like it. I will probably not repurchase because I have others that I enjoy more, good product nonetheless.
Jessica S.
Stevenson, AL
I loved this sunscreen. The pump was very easy to use. I just pumped it in my hands and rubbed into my face. It didn’t really have a smell and I liked that a lot. My face is very sensitive and this did not bother it at all.
sierra b.
Rancho Mirage, CA
This sunscreen is amazing and makes my skin feel so so soft! Tarte always has amazing products but this is one of my favorites for sure! Worth the buy! If you’re thinking of getting it, definitely do! You can thank me later
Kasey H.
This is an okay sunscreen. It does the job. The only thing is that it's not completely water safe. If you go swimming you need to reapply no doubt. The packing is pretty and I love the pump. The price is good it still does the job!
khrystal M.
Bethlehem , PA
I really like this product because it goes on smooth and it’s not sticky. It really protects my skin from the sun so it’s been a life saver. A little goes a long way. I will continue to buy this and recommend it for everyone.
Heather T.
Elkton, MD
I got a sample of this from sephora and I like it. Tarte products agree with my skin. It is a good sunscreen which I have started looking for to incorporate into my daily routine. This one does what it says. No complaints.
Brittany 👑.
Knoxville, TN
What a great sunscreen. It doesn’t pile up when i put my makeup on. It smells good, works well and is pretty moisturizing. It’s natural and helps my dry skin feel moisturizer and allows primer/foundation to go on smoothly.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?