BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Zoila V.
Beautiful packaging and amazing protection. I live in Florida. So the sun is a beast ALWAYS. I rely on sunscreen to protect my skin and the skin of my babies and this sunscreen gets the job done. Pleasant smell
Alana G.
St Francis, WI
Great spf! I feel like it moisturizes while giving me the protection I need from the sun! Got it off tarte’s website, little more money then drugstore but for me it was worth it, and I didn’t break out from it.
Mey S.
Elk Grove, CA
I like this sunscreen. I have oily skin but this doesn’t feel greasy on my face and it doesn’t not break me out. It smells pretty good. Price is a bit high for my liking though. I’ve purchased mine from Sephora.
Christina A.
Corp Christi, TX
This is hands down my holy grail that gets used on a daily basis in the summer! I pack this in my purse or my beach bag and take it everywhere with me! I use it on my face as well as all over my body! Great texture and consistency too!
Maham L.
Cincinnati, OH
Tarte sends samples of these with most of their online orders so I had a lot of them collected. Overall I wouldn’t trust a makeup brand with a skincare product unless they had something amazing or innovative to offer.
gabrielle ∞ t.
I got a small sample size of this products after ordering something from tarte. It only had enough in there for one use, but I did really like this sunscreen. It didn’t make my eyes sting like other sunscreens do.
hailee h.
conway
this is overall a decent product but it left my face a little dry and it had a sticky texture and made my hair stick to my face all the time, but a pro is that it doesn’t leave my face dry like other sunscreens
Samantha D.
Hagerman , ID
Very cute packaging. It has a great smell. Very moisturizing and not sticky. You don’t have to reapply it too often throughout the day. It is perfect for winter or summer months and you can wear it under makeup
Allie V.
Los Angeles, CA
This is one of my favorite sunscreens. It’s not too greasy or slippery. It’s vegan friendly, inexpensive, and doesn’t give you a white cast when take photos. You can find this at Ulta, Sephora, Tarte.com.
Chelsea D.
Love this product so much! Feels great on the skin and does its job. I love everything Tarte that I’ve tried and this product is no exception. Nothing better than amazing skin care & skin protection all in one!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?