BY TARTE #25 in Facial Sunscreen

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Promise L.
I love this sunscreen . Perfect to use under my makeup. Very gentle and creamy the packaging of this products is very cut love how it pops out. This is one of my favorite brands also . So I’ll be buying this again if I run out .
Victoria M.
Ever since Tarte came out with this sun screen it has been my absolute favorite to use while I’m having a day out on the lake or beach. Also what makes it even better is that almost all Tarte products smell amazing and this is definitely one of the best smelling ones.
Jackie J.
This was a good product but a bit pricey for me. It didn’t have a lot of protection but it was good to wear. I used it mainly in the spring time for a little bit of sun. If I wanted a sun kissed look this is the product I used.
Christin C.
Smithville , MO
A really great sunscreen! It was a little heavy on my skin, but it wasn’t as bad as some I’ve experienced! Always feel safe with Tarte products, more natural ingredients! Love the smell of this product! The price is reasonable !
Sonal S.
Hydrating but a bit too greasy for me. I have oily skin so it doesn’t sink in nicely before adding makeup. I’m guessing this might be more geared towards those with skin dry. There was no white cast left though, so that was nice.
Yari 😘.
Bronx, NY
I enjoyed this product very much. It didn’t leave an oily residue like most products. It did meet my expectations and it was very gentle and didn’t irritate the skin. For the size I believe the price was a little pricey.
Grace H.
Wade
I got this as a sample for purchasing other Tarte products but was really impressed! It is one of the few really good sunscreens that does not make my sensitive skin tingle or turn red! Will definitely be buying in the future!
Sarah S.
First of all this bottle is super cute, and the product works great too. I forget to re apply sunscreen as much as you should, but tarte has me covered. The sun protection seems to last very long even if you forget to re apply
Jessica B.
San diego , CA
Not your typical sunscreen!
I like this because of its light texture, i felt like it didn't just sit on top of my skin. My body actually soaks it up nicely so i don't look all oily..The sent isn't to strong, i actually like it
Skye N.
Seattle, WA
For the price of the product, I think it is a decent buy. I love the smell of it and my skin doesn’t feel greasy at all. The packaging is definitely nice so I’d have to give that to them. I don’t think I’ll repurchase though.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back