BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Courtney C.
Douglasville, GA
Wow wow wow. This is the best facial sunscreen I’ve used. It has the best coverage, smells amazing, and completely protects my face. Is totally worth the price point! This is my first time using it but won’t be my last! You definitely have to rub it in really good when using!
Reagan W.
Centerville, UT
Until this last year I never used specific facial sunscreen and let me tell you it was a GAME CHANGER. This stuff was gentle but protected me from those harmful rays. I also felt like I could go out fresh faced it gave my skin a little boost of color which is always awesome!
Celina A.
Oakley ca
I LOVE TARTE!! I always buy this product. Even though it’s very expensive it’s good for my combination skin. Not disappointed at all. Very gentle on the skin and I have acne so it doesnt leave that greasy feeling that most of the sunscreens do! Love this product and brand :)
Moe K.
I love how the texture is and its not too oily or matte. It does give nice sheen right after application. It seems to work fine I went to hiking and wore this for few hours and I didn't get burnt. I have sensitive skin and it didn't break me out. I do recommend this product.
Stephanie T.
Coventry, RI
I wanted to like this product, however, it broke me out. It has a decent texture, but leaves my skin feeling oily, and it just doesn't seem to sink into the skin well, just sits on top. Makeup did not sit well over top of it for me. Unfortunately this didn't work out for me.
Cara M.
Jersey City, NJ
Not a bad sunscreen, but the amount that you pay for isn’t totally worth it. I’ve used generic, drug store sunscreen and I felt like I got more for my buck. Also it’s only SPF 30 so it won’t last very long after you put it on so you’ll need to reapply during the day a lot.
Ariana B.
Nashville, TN
I love this stuff! It’s pretty light weight and it doesn’t make my face shiny or oily. There’s no silicones or alcohol. It doesn’t break me out. There’s no white cast at all, and goes easily over other skincare. Bonuses: vegan, cruelty free, soothing & anti aging ingredients, and hydrating.
Gwendolyn H.
Castorland , NY
I put this on every single day before I leave my house it smells so amazing I never have any issues with the Sun hitting my face or leaving marks anymore like anything made by tarte I love the packaging and I will always recommend all of their products to everybody I know
Sheeshe M.
Oakdale, LA
I love tarte products! I barely use sunscreen but when I am out in the sun a lot I do. It felt great on my skin. I would definitely use it again. I definitely use it when I am going to the beach. I do believe I got it from Ulta or Sephora. I would definitely buy it again
Macy G.
This is super light, non-greasy, doesn't feel like you have anything on, and dries matte. It basically has everything I always want in a sunblock. It also has a great scent and cute packaging. I think it's totally worth the price if you appreciate good quality sunscreen.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?