BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
crystal g.
hermiston
This lotion is very good it absorbed into the skin without any problems it leaves your skin feeling very smooth rejuvenated will use for I think the price is decent I can’t complain at all whatsoever actually definitely will be buying another bottle and I recommended it to my mother as well and she loved it
Soraya A.
Love love love anything and everything Tarte and the sunscreen is no exception! Great for my overly sensitive and overdramatic skin, doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy or itchy, and smells amazing but is not overly fragrant. Tarte can do no wrong in my eyes 😍
Jay M.
Sacramento , CA
The packaging on this bottle is extraordinary beautiful. The product itself worked good. I use it under my makeup and after my moisturizer to protect my skin from the harsh sun rays. I would purchase it again just for the fact that I absolutely love the bottle!
Tierra H.
tarteTarteguard 30 Vegan Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30. What it is: A vegan, hypoallergenic non-chemical sunscreen infused with antioxidants to protect against UV-induced free radical damage without a greasy residue or that unflattering, ghostly cast.
Sierra T.
I actually enjoy this product. It doesnt leave a white cast on my skin, it doesnt smell like suncreen to me. Definitely wouldnt wear this under makeup. I feel it did meet my expected thoughts- considering i only thought of it as suncreen nothing special.
Hilary W.
Havana, IL
I’ve only used this a few times since I purchased it at the end of the summer, but I really liked it! Worked well and smelled great! The product wasn’t too greasy feeling and didn’t cause any sort of irritation on my sensitive skin. I’ll likely repurchase it!
Elaine R.
Kissimmee
I love this product, I use retinol at night so I have to use  a really good sunblock during the day. This product absorbs nicely into my skin and doesn't leave any residue or greasy feeling on my skin. I think its a great value and I would recommend it.
Jennie H.
Cromwell, CT
I love this sunscreen because the smell is not overwhelming like some other sunscreens that smell like chemicals and because I know tarte uses only natural stuff in all of there products I don't have to worry about damaging my skin when I use this sun screen
Samantha G.
Bradenton, FL
Doesn’t leave a thick gooey mess on my skin and it doesn’t break me out because my skin is so sensitive, so I generally really enjoy this for everyday wear. I wouldn’t suggest it if you are going to really be exposing yourself for a long period of time though.
Reanna L.
Corona, CA
I’ve gone through 3 bottles of this, and it’s the best facial sunscreen I’ve ever used. Other ones that I’ve used have smelled like sunscreen and made my makeup apply strangely, but I’ve never had a problem with this brand! I would recommend it to anyone!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?