BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Aria T.
Waste of money. I used this once and regretted it. It smells horrendous, its thick and greasy, leaves your face looking oily and it made my skin break out and my skins really tough i never get breakouts from products. Id rather use a drug store sunscreen than this.
Florence E.
Love this product and the packaging. It's so easy to use and feels so nice on your skin. This is definitely my new go to sunscreen because it is one of the few that hasn't broke me out. I received this in a sephora play box and ended up repurchasing from Sephora once I ran out.
Hannah L.
Littleton, CO
This really gets the job done well with protecting my skin when I’m out in the sun. The only down side is the price point but it is worth it! With a lot of sunscreen I find they can easily leave a white residue, even when I try to rub it in but this one does not.
Sam S.
As a fair skinned gal, I feel that this lotion could use some more SPF, especially given that it’s for protecting the face. Overall it didn’t make my skin feel too greasy after use, however it’s still not my favorite. I definitely still love this brand though!
Kristina G.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I'm skeptical when I hear chemical free and amazing. Usually it has huge hype but ends up being greasy. I wear contacts and live in sunny California so picking a sunblock that won't blind me with stinging pain in the eyes is important. This product goes on greasy at first but that goes away and it leaves no joker mask white residue either. I hate the chemical smell because I quickly worry others will smell that on me all day. Luckily it does have a nice scent that isn't chemical toxic based. Overall I'm highly impressed.
Samantha G.
Bradenton, FL
Doesn’t leave a thick gooey mess on my skin and it doesn’t break me out because my skin is so sensitive, so I generally really enjoy this for everyday wear. I wouldn’t suggest it if you are going to really be exposing yourself for a long period of time though.
Taylor R.
atlanta, ga
This stuff is awesome for facial sunscreen! I love everything from the cute summery packaging to the light, airy sent of summer! I've heard of people wearing it as a 2-in-1 for sunscreen AND moisturizer underneath their makeup. Definitely a fabulous product
Anna R.
Columbia , SC
I really like this product in the summer. I’m not a fan of wearing this one under makeup because it is more oily on my skin. I like to put this on my face, neck, and upper body when I’m going to be outside and I’m not wearing a full face of make up though.
Natalie B.
Good but not the best. This is definitely better the the average sunscreen you'd buy at the drugstore though as it doesn't have that funky smell. The only problem is this is a little pricey for sunscreen. I'd pay it but others may not considering you can buy sunscreen cheaper.
Rachel T.
I have very acne prone and oily skin, and this sunscreen is the only sunscreen I have found that does not break me out. In order to avoid feeling heavy, you need to really massage this into your face, but then it completely sinks in. I take away a star because on my oily skin, especially in the summer (which is when I would use this most often), it makes me pretty shiny, and my makeup does not last as long. But for going to the beach, on a jog, or on no makeup days, this is the only sunscreen I'll reach for.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?