BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Felicia B.
Donaldsonville, LA
For an oily skin girl, finding a good spf for that face that doesn't leave me like a big grease ball is hard. This though, you need it in your life! I can apply my makeup after the sunscreen has absorbed and feel like it won't slide off of my face. I do tend to get a bit shinier more easily with it on but not near how I do with other sun screens. The small bottle goes a long ways, especially since you don't need to wear it every single day.
Tammy C.
New York
I received a sample size of this in my Sephora Play! Box this month and really like it. It is very lightweight but provides nice hydration for my dry skin. I appreciate the natural ingredients and nothing irritates or has caused my sensitive skin to break out. I also love the packaging. It can sometimes take a little longer than others to dry once applied but overall it's a good facial sunscreen, particularly for those with dry skin.
Zoe C.
Washington, DC
I love this sunscreen! I try to wear sunscreen daily especially in the summer months to keep my skin from aging but when I want to wear makeup I find that a lot of sunscreens ruin the makeup application and it goes on looking patchy and uneven. I love this product because it goes on like any other moisturizer and doesn't mess with your concealer or foundation when you later them overtop. this is a product I definitely use regularly!
Kassandra S.
Can I start off by saying I absolutely love this companies products! I was so excited to use this product especially since I live in California. It doesn't have that strong smell of sunscreen, lightweight, doesn't leave a white cast like most sunscreens do, and is completely worth the price. I gave this four stars since I find it more as a face product and would rather enjoy if tarte came out with a bigger bottle for face and body.
Alicia M.
I have combination skin, leaning more towards oily. I really enjoyed the first application of this product. The smell was nice and the sunscreen felt very light. When I went back to look in the mirror roughly 30 minutes later after only lounging around my house, I noticed how oily my forehead looked. This doesn't happen with all sunscreens. Overall, I would say if you have oily skin you should probably stay away from this product.
Marrissa W.
Brooklyn, NY
I really love the brand tarte. Most of their products are bomb but when I saw they came out with this sunscreen I had to try it. A lot of makeup companies tend to have very drying or very oily sunscreens that you can wear as a base for your makeup but they haven't worked for me. This one was soft and left me moisturized without the extra oil. I also didn't feel like my face was drying out in an hour. I would definitely buy again.
Julissa D.
Milton, DE
It's an OK product but on my face still did get a read out in the sun I Mandren expect it to be full coverage for Kelly ask if 30 but it still Bournemouth Telebit and usually I don't need usually I don't really need to put more sense like more than SPF 30 on but I feel like there's better sense games out there besides us I wouldn't recommend buying and it's cut it's pretty expensive and it's just overall not a very good product
Shelby M.
Fishers, IN
As for anything that Tarte puts out, I am in love! I am all about wrinkle prevention; therefore, I love anything with SPF in it! When I wear my tarte tinted moisturizer or Amazonian clay foundation, i don't have to worry about putting on any SPF on my face, but for the days that I go without makeup, this is perfect! Its not too heavy and it doesn't leave my face feeling greasy! Would absolutely recommend this to my best friend!
Juan G.
Carlyle, IL
This is truly the best everyday spf I have ever used. It doesn't have that sunscreen look or feel at all. It just feels like a perfect daytime moisturizer. It's light enough to wear perfectly under makeup up but still feels nourishing and hydrating on the skin. It does have fragrance in it (which is why I didn't buy it for so long) but it is so good in all other aspects that I don't even care anymore. I highly recommend this!
Hannah R.
Simple but extremely effective, like most of Tarte's products. I was not let down by this sunscreen, as I applied one coat before going to an afternoon pool party and enjoyed nearly four hours of it before noticing I needed to reapply. I am not sure whether the efficiency makes up the difference in contention to the price + size of the bottle. There doesn't seem to be much "bang for your buck" but for some it may not matter.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?