BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Misty J.
Angleton, TX
Tarts products are my favorite. I love how natural and good for you every product is. I bought this for my vacation in Cancun. Love, love love.
cynthia s.
Tarte is one of the best brands I've worked with so far! It really helps to protect the skin on the face from the sun and other harsh things.
Chelsey L.
Got this as a sample from Sephora and it lasted me all summer. I really liked it, so will purchase again in a full size. The lotion goes on smooth without being goopy, and smells amazing. It feels like a regular moisturizer instead of sunscreen. I use it on my face without any problems, and it does a wonderful job protecting my skin.
Ashlyn M.
Gainesville, FL
Great sunscreen! It doesn't feel oily or greasy and really does a good job of protecting the skin! Smells nice too! Doesn't irritate skin at all
Ruby P.
Reading, PA
It was really good Worked so good
I was out in the sun all day I didn't get a sun burn It was so smooth and had a nice smell
Stephanie B.
Richmond, MI
Love love Tarte. This product is amazing so lightweight. I love to use it especially in the summer time. It makes your face feel super nice and it takes care of it as well.
Alexys J.
Surprise
Love tarte products. The sunscreen wasn't sticky and didn't leave my face feeling heavy
Polly K.
Wasco, CA
I liked how it goes on. You can put your make up on over it and your face doesn't feel too oily later n the day
Sara F.
Mary Esther, FL
My mother got diagnosed with skin cancer, when that happened I bought every face sunscreen I could find for her. This one was by far our favorite to use.
Angelica G.
Cicero, IL
I think this product is lightweight and worth it, if it's on sale. I hate sunscreen because it would make me breakout, but it's necessary because I burn easily. It doesn't break me out, but it will break the bank. When it's on sale, stock up everyone.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?