BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Rebecca B.
Akron, NY
This is a great lightweight sunscreen that absorbs nicely even on my oily skin and doesn't disrupt my makeup
Katie N.
Riverside, CA
Great sunscreen. It’s my go to more expensive brand. It works great on acne prone skin and won’t Clog pores.
Taylor B.
Middletown, MD
I feel safe from the sun when I use this product and I have always been a loyal customer of Tarte cosmetics.
Ivonne S.
Vista, CA
I always spray some before doin my foundation stays on what I don’t like it kinda gets oily threw out the day
Dee Y.
If you have not tried this product yet I would absolutely recommend it! It leaves your skin feeling amazing!
Eleshia D.
Port St Lucie, FL
This product is amazing! Keeps my skin looking fresh and clean! Not a bad price for the size of the product!
jasmine A.
Fife , WA
I love to have products that have sunscreen it them it's also great to know that it's a beautiful lotion too
Taylor M.
Bossier City, LA
I absolutely love all tarte facial products. I have zero complaints about any of them and recommend them all.
Pinkyy J.
Los Banos , CA
It’s a good product. Does the job and not too pricey. Plus has great things for your skin. I’d recommend it.
Sierra S.
Cottondale , AL
I love this product I have been using it every day on my face ... I will only use it ! You all should try it!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?