BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Brittany G.
new braunfels , TX
I work at a pool and I use this on my face every day. It's essential in my life. I tried it for the first time from an Ipsy bag and I love. I haven't gotten a sunburn once on my face since I started using it.
Kaitlyn F.
This works so well I let my red head friend use it as well because her skin is so prone to getting sunburn and she loves it I got her one for Christmas they are a good price and good quality it's simple and easy to apply.
Claudia T.
Yonkers , NY
Love it!!!!! I have no more words to say is awesome and gently with my skin
Izzy B.
Bothell, WA
Great serum and sun protection if you want to protect your face while your at the beach this is a good way to go.
sonia a.
Waukegan, IL
really liked the tarte sunscreen was not oily I purchased it at ulta was reasonably priced first time using and would use it again
Andrea S.
Findlay, OH
Best ever !!! I would highly recommend this to anyone!! I'm picky about sunscreens because of either the smell or tacky feeling they leave on my skin, but this is heaven! It leaves my skin feeling so silky smooth and the smell is amazing !!
Heidy L.
this product is like summer god it is amazing and keeps your face moisturized while you're at the beach. it is a little pricey but so much with it! i would definitely recommend especially if you go to the beach a lot!
Georgia D.
I'm currently on holiday and the Tarteguard sunscreen lotion has been my main go-to facial moisturizer/sun protection, mainly as I have it in a sample size - perfect for travel. It has lovely packaging, as I love the purple and gold bottle with peachy accents. Despite it being my first time, I can honestly say it's a lovely product however I do find it to be not very much different from other facial suncreams? It has the usual typical suncream smell, along with a pale white/yellow colour therefore I don't really see anything amazing other than it being an overpriced version of what you can get at your local shop. Yes, it has good ingredients included but it dries pretty matte therefore I don't think people with dry skin would benefit.
Stephanie H.
Let me start off by saying that I am a high end junkie. I have at least 3 trips to Sephora and Nordstrom for beauty products every month depending on my clientele. I thought I'd try this, since I had never tried a high end sunscreen before. I'm glad I got the travel size. I went to a theme park for the day, and used this. It was 94 degrees and sunny af! I only reapplied once about halfway through the day. It wasn't oily and dried fine. The smell was nice and a little goes far. I did like that I could pat some on over my makeup without messing it up.
But, it's just sunscreen and doesn't offer any incredible benefits that drugstore brands like Neutrogena doesn't. I will use what I have then go back to a drugstore brand.
Hannah H.
Akron, OH
I have very sensitive skin and a pale complexion. I am not usual one to buy big brand name items but this was recommended to me by a friend who also loved the product. It left my skin soft after application and for the most part protected my pale skin from the sun. My only complaint about this product is that it is not water proof which can be a major down fall if you're going In and out of the water. I found myself having to reaply this sun screen multiple times a day. Other than that it's a great product for those with pale completions.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?