BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Christina H.
Leander, TX
Great sunscreen that does the job. It's not too heavy and I like that it is a physical sunscreen vs a chemical one. It's gentle, I even use it on the 5yo. I like that it comes in a pump vs a squeeze tube. Great for my face since I tend to have oily skin and this isn't very greasy.
Dez M.
I love this product so much! I recommend it anyone I know that's just how great it is. If you looking for something that doesn't feel to "thick" or "sticky" I suggest you buy it.
Kailee S.
Rockwall, TX
When you as fair as I am a good high end sunscreen product is a must this one is light weight dull coverage and long lasting so I recommend and it has a good scent as well so go buy this tarte product and many more bc I love tarte and their eyeshadows 😂
Gabriela M.
To be honest, this sunscreen does the work to protect your skin from the UV lights on a daily basic, my only problem is that I find that it's average performance for the price tag, I could get away with performance like that with any other drugstore sunscreen.
Auburn J.
Redding , CA
Love this sun screen! Smells awesome and super affordable. I purchased it a Sephora. Very effective & I would buy this product again. Yes the product met my expectations!! I'll be back for a second bottle.
Cassandra S.
Love this sunscreen when my skin is super dry. It feels oily so if you have oily skin then you probably won't like this but those with dry skin, you'll love. Plus there's no white cast.
Kat T.
Opelousas, LA
I love this product! Usually my face would burn easily and begin to peel which was gross. My face felt smooth and healthy after a long day in the Louisiana sun using this product.
Brooke E.
Winnemucca, NV
Of the sunscreen lotion has good coverage and feel good on the skin not too heavy very smooth.
Priscilla S.
I like tbis product! Does the job, doesnt leave you sticky and it smells good! Love to use this sunscreen
Christine A.
Guadalupe, Arizona
This is alright. I received a sample from Sephora last summer. I used it Inc but it felt a bit too oily. I also don't get sunburn easily.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?