BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Hiba N.
Grand Island , NY
I love tarte!!!!!! Amazing brand and makeup products this is an awesome sunscreen lotion!
Asha B.
Houston
I love tarte, but this product just did not agree with my poor skin. It was way too oily and smelled a little weird. To be fair, I didn't get any sunburns while I was using it, and I could wear it under my makeup, but it just made my face feel to gross.
Gladys N.
It is a pretty nice product, especially in the summer, we should all use a sunscreen always but the idea of ​​having to use a product on our skin is always a dilemma. This product seems very good and its packaging is fantastic because it is rubber, a great grip on the site with water like beach or pool. But its price does not convince me, come on ... we are talking about a sunscreen for $ 32, I do not know ... I think in sephora you can find sunscreens as good as this at a lower price.
Gigi G.
Great product! Always leaves the skin smooth and refreshed. This is a must have 💖
Vanessa V.
Kalamazoo, MI

The fact that this product softens my skin and protects my skin is amazing just it didn't make my skin as soft as I wanted it to. It was gentle, but a little too gentle. It met all my expectations except how soft my skin go. I feel that they could put more vitamins in that are great for your skin. Like Vitamin E
Lizette S.
I really liked this, didn't leave my skin feeling oily or heavy, instead left it feeling light and moisturized. A gentle moisturizer with sun protection. I was expecting it to be oily or have a strangle sun screen scent like ones I've used in the past, but I found it to be unscented.
Courtney C.
New York
I got this product and one of my subscription boxes I didn't think it was the best thing in the world I don't really find myself using it I mean I can't really give A honest answer because I don't really enjoy that much and I don't find myself using it that much
Lydia N.
Newport Beach, CA
I loved it and I have oily skin and acne scars so I don't always wear foundation and this makes me feel like I'm not naked.
Jessica V.
Woodland, CA
Not only and leaves your skin feeling smooth as a babybaby's bum. I love the size. Just good enough to throw it in your bag and go
Fatimah G.
Aurora, IL
Alright, so this sunscreen is decent. I typically use Neutrogena (and still do), but I believe I had a bunch of gift cards for my birthday and bought it since I love Tarte for my skin. I like it for my drier skin, but if you're oily steer clear. It may make you greasy. I'd only wear it under my makeup as I love a more matte look and this is definitely not that. I feel like it sits more on the skin than absorbs. For the price, I'll just stick with my other sunscreen, not really worth it.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?