BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Katie P.
Queensbury, NY
Amazing product! I'm very particular about the consistency and scent of the sunscreens I use on my face because I have very sensitive skin. This product is non-greasy and the "sun-screen smell" is very minimal, plus protects my skin from those harmful rays!
Alexys J.
Surprise
Love tarte products. The sunscreen wasn't sticky and didn't leave my face feeling heavy
Mily S.
The tarte guard is amazing. It is so full coverage. Your face would not burn. It is amazing. It's so gentle on the skin, it isn't oily. It is a little pricey, but it is so worth it. It so amazing.. I love this product
Vilma S.
Garland, Tx
As simple as it sounds its a really nice sumscreen. It doesnt have a heavy feeling and has a high protection.
Myriam A.
Ahhh this stuff is amazing ! It is non greasy it smells so yummy for some reason. I like to apply it after my moisturizer and for some reason I feel like it makes my foundation go on so much smoother !
Mandy D.
Santa Rosa, CA
Nice. Not oily. Sits nicely under my makeup. I got a sample in my Sephora subscription box.
emina f.
Grand Rapids, MI
this is a great sunscreen lotion and I like that it is an SPF 30 and I like that they infused oil in the formula take you for your skin hydrated, it is more of a thick cream so make sure you really work. It into your skin
Keely B.
Love this sunscreen when I plan on being out all day. It is perfect for my super sensitive skin!
Elizabeth P.
Buxton, ME
I am in love with this sunscreen. It is so smooth to put on and it is not greasy at all. I have very pale freckled skin and I have never gotten a sunburn wearing this sunscreen. I also love that it is gluten free so I don't have to worry about it making me sick. Tarte is my go to brand for any facial product.
Michelle T.
I received a sample of this and bought the full size for daily wear because it smells pretty and is lightweight. I bought the sunscreen and then after leaving it in my hot car one day, I went to squirt some in my hand it was liquidy and separated! So I put it inside, waited a few days so I knew it was cooled down and I hoped it would thicken back up. So I shook up the bottle and pumped out a squirt and it was still separated and GROSS! The product itself, I liked very much until that happened...
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?