BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Denisa F.
Springfield, MO
Tarte is such a good product. Packaging is cute as heck, bottle is heavy and feels luxurious! Enjoy using it.
Martha C.
Long Beach, CA
Nice ligh weight formula. Not sticky and no funky spf smell. Works great under makeup. Cute bright packaging
Whitney W.
Love this product for everday use when im outside and dont wont to worry about harmful sun damageon my skin.
jazmine R.
San Bernardino, CA
This product doesn't feel too heavy on my skin and doesn't feel too sticky. I love this product for my skin.
Jeannette C.
Lilburn, GA
I love love all the tarte products! 40% of my beauty products are from tarte! Im very in love with this brand
Deda M.
Muscle Shoals, AL
Love, love, love. Love the scent & the way it makes my face feel. One of my favorite facial sunscreens ever.
Adriana R.
Warren Mi
It's a really good product works awesome I love this product and I recommend that you guys get some of it 💕💕💕
alma B.
Forest Hills, NY
It's An amazing sunscreen, it's light but it goes the job. I used it and for 9 hours I didn't have to reapply
Liz F.
Not greasy at all. Very nice texture and it works great. I like the ingredients tarte uses in their products.
Hailey T.
Bloomington , IL
I don't always have to use this but when i do i cant stop lol great product works wonders! Never lets me down
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?