BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Katrina T.
Louise, TX
Loved it..have already repurchased this and will continue to..dosent leave me oily and definatly gentle enough to use everyday with my makeup..very effective....it always has nice packaging.. Have already bought again..
Kailee S.
Rockwall, TX
When you as fair as I am a good high end sunscreen product is a must this one is light weight dull coverage and long lasting so I recommend and it has a good scent as well so go buy this tarte product and many more bc I love tarte and their eyeshadows 😂
Lindsay B.
Keeps skin protected and is very light and comfortable to wear. The pump on mine broke but I was able to get it working again
Andreina M.
I love tarte and I love this sunscreen because it looks great after you apply your foundation. I don't know about you guys but I feel that some sunscreen het in the way of my makeup but with this one I haven't had any problem is great. Totally recommend it.
Paige A.
Beaufort, SC
My favorite of all sun screen, leaves me a natural glow and doesn't feel caked on. I used it everyday
Izzy B.
Bothell, WA
Great serum and sun protection if you want to protect your face while your at the beach this is a good way to go.
Polly K.
Wasco, CA
I liked how it goes on. You can put your make up on over it and your face doesn't feel too oily later n the day
Brandon D.
My girlfriend loves this as she also likes to use SPF. UV Rays are dangerous, even when there is no sun there is still some UV hitting you. So my gf uses this to use as a moisturizer under her foundation.
Amber R.
Mesa, AZ
Great product light on the face and doesn't smell so that's a plus would defiantly recommend
sawany r.
Doral, FL
Está marca es una de mis favoritas! Este es un muy buen producto! Tiene muy buena protección contra el sol!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?