BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Tanasia K.
Kennesaw, GA
I just started using this product and I like it so far. It's very light-weight and and has a fresh scent to it. The only thing is you have to make sure to rub the lotion in all the way or you'll be left with an ashy looking face.
Kaylee S.
Marlow, OK
This is one of my favorite brands of sunscreen. I love Tarte because of their cruelty free values and lack of harsh chemicals. I know their sunscreen is safe for my skin against the sun, but also against the common chemicals in sunscreen.
Priscilla S.
I like tbis product! Does the job, doesnt leave you sticky and it smells good! Love to use this sunscreen
Paige A.
Beaufort, SC
My favorite of all sun screen, leaves me a natural glow and doesn't feel caked on. I used it everyday
Chelsey L.
Got this as a sample from Sephora and it lasted me all summer. I really liked it, so will purchase again in a full size. The lotion goes on smooth without being goopy, and smells amazing. It feels like a regular moisturizer instead of sunscreen. I use it on my face without any problems, and it does a wonderful job protecting my skin.
Reina H.
I love how light this product is and even though it's a little pricey, I do recommend it.
Stephanie A.
I love the packaging! Comes in a sleek glass matte bottle! I usually use a pump and a half and it is perfect for my whole face!
Alex B.
Franklin, Ky
Loved this! I really do not wear sunscreen but I loved this one. I wasn't to sure about it when I bought it but I am glad I did. Did not get burnt but got a nice tan :)
Sara F.
Mary Esther, FL
My mother got diagnosed with skin cancer, when that happened I bought every face sunscreen I could find for her. This one was by far our favorite to use.
Sofia Q.
North Bergen, NJ
Love this !!! Super light and great to use under foundation. Doesn't move the foundation and sets up pretty quickly, doesn't leave the oily effect on the face . Can be used as a moisturizer
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?