BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kaylamarie S.
Branford, CT
This is my least favorite & it's only because for my type of skin it doesn't really let me feel wait lifted. It makes my skin feel heavy & oily
Ashley S.
This is my favorite facial sunscreen. I have oily skin and this does not, I repeat DOES NOT make my face feel greasy or oily!
Alexys J.
Surprise
Love tarte products. The sunscreen wasn't sticky and didn't leave my face feeling heavy
Dez M.
I love this product so much! I recommend it anyone I know that's just how great it is. If you looking for something that doesn't feel to "thick" or "sticky" I suggest you buy it.
Darlene J.
Bloomington, CA
This is really great! It works really well to be honest and it helps a lot. Especially for the summertime
Dianne C.
Virginia Beach, VA
This product is a must have! So in love with this. Will definitely re purchased this. Overall it met my expectations, i love how it gives me a sunscreen protection during the summer.
Tanasia K.
Kennesaw, GA
I just started using this product and I like it so far. It's very light-weight and and has a fresh scent to it. The only thing is you have to make sure to rub the lotion in all the way or you'll be left with an ashy looking face.
Jeanine S.
Ontario, CA
Worked ok. It was greasy under my makeup and caused the makeup to disappear fast. I used it at night after that.
Kaitlynn S.
Ashtabula, OH
This makes my skin feels so hydrated and protected at the same time. Tarte is a great, reliable product. It;s a little pricey, but totally worth it. The packaging is always beautiful. Thev lotion is gentle and i would definitely recommend it to anyone!
Danielle B.
Great facial sunscreen for the winter time, applies semi thick and leaves a white hue to your face but if you apply makeup on top of it it's fine!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?