BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Dulce H.
I love it. It helps your skin stay soft. It isn't sticky or slimmy. Its smells great and easy to apply. Best one yet.
Catherine M.
Frisco, CO
Light and smells great. Absorbed into my skin very well and was easy to apply bb over evenly. Would suggest to anyone
Arianne o.
Brooklyn, NY
Tiene un buen aroma y es súper ligero al llevarlo, en realidad solo lo he utilizado una vez desde que me lo regalaron
Estefania M.
Such a good sunscreen. Did not leave a white cast, absorbs quickly had no string fragrance but its really expensive.
Sherae S.
Banning, CA
This sunscreen works well, but I have oily skin so it helps leave my skin sunburn free. I love all the tarte products
Kaci T.
Pikeville, KY
My favorite! My favorite sunscreen. I love it and use it daily, definitely my go to product. Not disappointing at all
Amber B.
Sonora, KY
This sunscreen for my face feel beautiful and healthy. Doesn't make me break out like other sunscreens for your face.
Heather M.
Constantine, MI
I got a free sample with my order which is awesome and the smell is amazing i would buy if it had some more benefits.
Caitlin C.
Great sunscreen. It is great just like the rest of their products. I highly recommend!! It’s light and not too oily.
Kat P.
Not oily at all and I found that it didn't clog my pores. It laid very well underneath my foundation. I was impressed
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?