BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Lizzie W.
Fond Du Lac, WI
Honestly anything tarte is amazing. I LOVE the brand. I love the formula. It's perfect for my sensitive skin!
Alejandra G.
Bloomington, CA
Sunscreen works very well. Scent is nice. Does not feel thick, very light. Easy when applying make up after.
He is very good, I really love him I had one but unfortunately just wanted to get a chance to have a new one.
Dee Y.
If you have not tried this product yet I would absolutely recommend it! It leaves your skin feeling amazing!
Laura L.
Clearfield, UT
I liked it a lot but, since I rarely use sun screen I just don't really use it as much but I do recommend it!
Haley V.
Grand Prairie, TX
I can be on and of with this sunscreen. Sometimes it's great and others it feels weird or slimey on my face.
ashley g.
Fairhaven , MA
Love this product and i wear it every single day . I feel so protected and its so easy to keep in your purse
kylielyn l.
Eugene, OR
This is a light weight sunscreen. It didn't irritate my face. It lays good underneath make up or by its self.
Jenna H.
Morgantown, WV
LOVE this sunscreen!! Doesn't make my face super oily and does not cause breakouts like most face sunscreens.
Kaleigh R.
Yorktown, VA
May be a bit pricey but it's worth every penny! it really works and doesn't smell gross like most sunscreens
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?