BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Lindsey H.
Columbus, OH
I tried this as a sample from Sephora and I love it! It's super strong and smells amazing. It fits in my purse or pocket so I can easily take it with me. I'm sure the full size is expensive but I'll probably buy it next summer!
Anahi T.
The tarts sunscreen lotion is great, the smell is amazing well at least compared to other sun screens. It transparent so it can be worn under make up.
Kristen W.
Midland , TX
I love this sunscreen because I can mix it with my tarte bb cream and have the best tint while keeping my face safe from the sun. It's lightweight, doesn't feel oily and it stays! Best sunscreen for your face!
Ashley K.
Clio, MI
It goes on light and easy and it keeps my skin from getting to dry. It's good to use all year round which I like a lot.
Maria S.
I'm a big fan of all things Tarte. I'm really glad to see that they have a sunscreen because I feel like they care about their products. While it is expensive I would pay more for a brand that I like.
Kiannah R.
Stockton, CA
This was good product. The packaging was decent. I think that my foundation does the same job as this sunscreen but for someone that doesnt wear much makeup this could be a nice alternative. Just wish it had some kind of tint to it so my face its white will my body tans
colleen c.
I love Tarte and I live all their products the sunscreen is really good for your face doesn't lock up your pores or feel really too heavy at all
AMY M.
Portsmouth, OH
This is the only facial sunscreen I can use on my face without breaking out or becoming very oily. It seems a little on the pricey side but it really works and you do not need to use much. It surprised me and has definitely made me want to keep buying this product.
Sara C.
Chatham, IL
I am a huge fan of Tarte in general, and their sunscreen is of course a favorite of mine as well. Although it is more expensive than other facial sunscreens, I love it because of how soft and smooth it makes my face feel!
Triana O.
Herriman, UT
Great product. Beautiful packaging. Tarte nails it once again! Buy this over and over again!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?