BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Mahallie M.
Chillicothe, OH
Absolutely love this! Helps protect for skin from the sun without causing it to be oily or causing break outs. It's a product I'm able to use with my sensitive skin!
Grace L.
Great product! A little bit expensive but smells so good!!!! The packaging is cute too!
Carol e.
this product does not break me out. feels very light on my face. the value is good and it is a bit expensive very worth it. i bought mine at Sephora.
very nice packaging.
Marla R.
Greensboro, NC
I personally thought it was good, what I personally liked the best is that I was able to use it under my makeup and it was perfect because usually sunscreens make my face oily and I didn't have a problem with this. I actually didn't buy this I got it as a gift, but the price is about $30
Nurun C.
Stone Mountain, GA
Such an amazing brand! Everything I ever bought of theirs is perfect! Not too pricey either
Elizabeth M.
Gig Harbor, WA
I honestly am not too sure about this product. I bought it on Sephora's website in the early summertime. Its almost like a moisturizer as well. The purple bottle with the rubber is very cute. I think I could of bought a better product with the same amount of money (or less)
Victoria H.
Del Rio, TX
Perfect product , love the way it leaves my face feeling afterward. It's extremely gentle on the face. I believe it's a good price for this product. You get what you pay for. I highly recommend to others
Brittney B.
This works just as well as any other sunblock I've tried. It's a little bit more moisturizing which is nice but overall your just paying for the name brand.
Lupe G.
I sprayed this on my face like a regular setting spray except i used it sorta like a after primer like sunscreen ...
hayley m.
Pasadena, MD
Gives off a pretty glow. Received a free sample and i loved it so much i purchased it.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?