BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Rebecca S.
Tornillo, TX
It does its job! But it can be very oily and make it worse on oily skin! It also does have that smell of "sun block".
Trista K.
akron, OH
Amazing product!!! Smells good. Last all day , no need to reapply. Strong spf. I would highly recommend this product!
Esther I.
Light non greasy formula. Little goes a long way and doesn’t leave your face white. Works amazing and easy to apply.
⚽️💓mjaa O.
Los Angeles, CA
Protect my skin ! It doesn’t feel sticky it actually feel cool and fresh thanks a lot !! 💓 I recommend this so much!!
Monica R.
Ridgewood, NY
Me encanta este producto es uno de los mejores en su línea se lo recomiendo totalmente a todos ... Les gustara mucho
Erika M.
Menifee, CA
Tarte out did themselves with this one i was so spechless after one use i am definatly hooked on this product forever
Sassy Scarlet -.
Lakeview, MI
A great product! Nice light scent, does not cause me to breakout, works great and is handy to apply! I love Tarte!!!
Kenidee S.
Peachtree City, GA
Very good for keeping the skin protected. I don't really use the product regularly but I still recommend the product.
Stefanie S.
Orem, UT
By far my favorite sun protection product. I love all taste products but thus is one of my favorites. #beauty #tarte
Hanna L.
Bullhead city, AZ
I haven't tried it yet but I've heard so many reviews and I am dying to try it out and see how it works on my skin !
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?