BY TARTE #23 in Facial Sunscreen

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Molly N.
BEAVERTON, OR
This is a good everyday kinda sunscreen for under the makeup. It’s got a very light kind of texture thAt absorbs quite well & quickly. I would love if they had a water proof version as well for days at the beach or in the summer.
Sharon P.
Sacramento
This is an amazing product and I actually like to use this as a primer before I buy apply my foundation on to my face. It is not too thick and it does not leave too much of a white cast especially if I apply this before my foundation is Jim mixing it into my foundation.
Jessie G.
Gentle on the skin easy to apply light weight good price nice packaging bright and colorful I am a repeat customer and user of tarte cosmetics it doesn’t leave a white film i recommend this product to everyone
Christin C.
Smithville , MO
A really great sunscreen! It was a little heavy on my skin, but it wasn’t as bad as some I’ve experienced! Always feel safe with Tarte products, more natural ingredients! Love the smell of this product! The price is reasonable !
Victoria M.
Ever since Tarte came out with this sun screen it has been my absolute favorite to use while I’m having a day out on the lake or beach. Also what makes it even better is that almost all Tarte products smell amazing and this is definitely one of the best smelling ones.
Jackie J.
This was a good product but a bit pricey for me. It didn’t have a lot of protection but it was good to wear. I used it mainly in the spring time for a little bit of sun. If I wanted a sun kissed look this is the product I used.
Promise L.
I love this sunscreen . Perfect to use under my makeup. Very gentle and creamy the packaging of this products is very cut love how it pops out. This is one of my favorite brands also . So I’ll be buying this again if I run out .
Sarah H.
This is my go to. I'm not entirely happy with it because I am oily, especially during the summer, and although this is lightweight it is still a bit greasy on my skin. I'll use it again though. Better than sunburn and skin damage!
Leah H.
Jacksonville, FL
Florida's weather is no like any other state. Being tropical, the summer weather just made my feeling hot and sticky all over. Tarte, my hero Tarte, made me dodge that bullet mid-Summer and now it is a must have in my beach bag.
Sarah S.
First of all this bottle is super cute, and the product works great too. I forget to re apply sunscreen as much as you should, but tarte has me covered. The sun protection seems to last very long even if you forget to re apply
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back