BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
I purchased this during Tartes 30% off sale and so glad I did! It doesn't have that sunblock smell that every brand has and it's not greasy on the face at all. I have used this at the pool and the beach and both places this worked beautifully!!!!!!!!
Rafaela M.
Springfield, VA
Bought that last summer and it became part of my daily routine. I add this to my face when I'm having a no-make up day, i apply this before my foundation. Its my obsession. I adore it, the packaging is the best, and i will forever rebuy this product.
Aribella A.
I really liked this sunscreen lotion! I got a trial size to give it a shot and I loved it! It was gentle on my sensitive skin! I definitely will be purchasing it in full size! I also love the smell! It is not too oily either. I definitely recommend!
Marlene H.
This tarte product is very useful and very effective. I do like it but I obviously have to keep re applying and it comes in very nice packaging it did meet my expectations. I do recommend this just know you have to re apply like any other sunscreen.
Mary A.
I love Tarte, big time fan. I consider this one the perfect sunscreen. Blends easily with any good moisturizer. It is not greasy, smells nice and the packaging is super cute... I simply love it! I recommend it for daily use & definitely a MUST HAVE!
Kennedy F.
Lake Elsinore, CA
The tarte Tarteguard 30 Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30 is an amazing product. I am a first time user. The price is very pricey but it is a good product. The packing is very nice and cute I absolutely adore it. I would buy this product again.
johanna l.
Jamaica Plain, MA
By far one of the best sunscreens i have ever tried. It isn't streaky or oily at all. Very smooth consistency and glides right on. Works really well and you don't have to use so much. A little goes a long way. I love the little silicon cover it has :)
Kimberly R.
Richmond, TX
This is amazing. I have combination skin that can be extremely sensitive. this did not feel greasy, did not clog my pores, and my skin did not react to it. Tarte did it right! Loved this Sunscreen lotion, will defenitely buy it again any time soon..
Sheila B.
Hialeah, FL
This lotion is light and fresh. It quickly sinks into skin without that white mask look. I like the fresh scent as well. It provides excellent spf but the only drawback is the pump, I feel that not all of the product would be used instead of a tube.
Amber Rose M.
Sacramento, CA
This product is great for the Summer. I always have a problem finding sunscreen for my complexion because it either turns ashy or dulls my skin but this is perfect for brown skin. It's easy to apply on the go and small enough to fit in my beach bag.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?