BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Abby B.
Hobbs, NM
This is freaking awesome! It’s one of my absolute faves especially since as a pale girl I️ burn so easily! I️ wore this all summer when I️ was pregnant and it was the first summer that I️ had absolutely no sunburn!!!
Amber H.
Cairo , GA
Amazing product! Great from shielding your skin from the sun but is definitely light and easy on the face. Great to use for just a normal day out. And works good with foundation as well. Would definitely purchase this product
Britney S.
Sierra Madre, CA
My favorite product by far!!! Love how this makes my skin feel and the amount you only have to use is amazing! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!! It’s so so amazing and for the price worth every penny !!! Make sure to check it out
Angelica C.
Absolutely love this product. Not too oily or thick so you barely notice it's there. There is no overpowering smell either. I would recommend this to anyone who doesn't mind spending a little extra for a great product
Skyla N.
Sioux falls, SD
This is an amazing moisturizer with sunscreen built in that is gentle on my face but also so good for it to protect it from UV. I love how light this feels and it’s not greasy on my skin which can go under my makeup.
Charlcye G.
San Antonio, TX
I would recommend the sunscreen. The sunscreen is great for use on my face whenever I spent most of my days out in the hot sun and Texas heat. It keeps my face most riser and protected from the sun as sunscreen should
Susan M.
Philadelphia, PA
I had a small sample of this and I really liked it! It was Light weight and easy to apply! I love that tarte always has natural ingredients in their products. I have never been disappointed by any of tartes products!
Ana B.
Staten Island, NY
I lovvvvvve love this one! It’s one of my favorite ones I’ve tried. I love how it sits well with my skin. I feel like it helps my skin look good and I tried it this summer and loved the outcome after being in the sun.
Julianna B.
Seattle, WA
Love it! Great feel, smooth application, and doesn’t leave any streaky white lines. Easy for me to put my makeup over as well and doesn’t run or flake up. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a great sunscreen!
Bethany W.
Definitely a white cast with this product. I haven't gotten the full size, just samples with other Tarte orders. I'd really rather use normal skincare, like primers, that already contain a physical sunscreen than this.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?