BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Colleen E.
Woodridge, IL
I was not very impressed by this product. The smell was overpowering and I felt that it was clogging my pores. I received it as a sample and I would not spend the money to purchase this. I think there are better, more affordable products out there.
Kelsey C.
Bakersfield, CA
I am obsessed with Tarte. This sunscreen did not disappoint! I bought it at Sephora. It doesn't leave my skin oily or anything like that. It's a little pricy, but it's worth it!
Stephanie D.
Great, I love to mix it in with my foundation if I do wear it. The packaging is super cute too.
Mily S.
The tarte guard is amazing. It is so full coverage. Your face would not burn. It is amazing. It's so gentle on the skin, it isn't oily. It is a little pricey, but it is so worth it. It so amazing.. I love this product
Candace W.
Knoxville, TN
I purchased this sunscreen at Sephora and I really enjoyed it. It did just what I needed. Used it under my BB cream for a lightweight coverage plus sunscreen. The packaging is nice and I love the pump. I would absolutely recommend it and purchase it again in the future.
Diana Tram N.
Renton, WA
This product works well under makeup and is fairly light. However I would much rather prefer to wear a BB cream or foundation that already has spf built in since this one isn't that high. I loved sharing with my boyfriend though!!
Phylicia N.
Andrews, TX
You can't go wrong with tarte. If you are looking for a factual sunscreen I would absolutely grab for this one.
Lindsay B.
Keeps skin protected and is very light and comfortable to wear. The pump on mine broke but I was able to get it working again
Alena H.
Hanover Park, IL
This sunscreen lotion is very good to keep the sun from burning your skin and it also helps you look flawless
Ivette C.
I love the packaging, I do like the coverage & the scent is not that of regular sunscreen but I do find it to be a little bit too thick for my liking more like a cream than lotion which normally I like but not in this case, it takes to long to sink in the skin but with that being said I do like the coverage :)
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?