BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Yaidelyn F.
This is a great sunscreen for the face . I use this under my make up and my finished face looks flawless. It is a bit more of a dewy tacky finish. This does not break me out at all. No signs of Sun damage or burnt skin. I would most definitely continue to buy this product
Sara B.
Tempe, AZ
Elizabeth O.
Lovely and smooth!!! Really feels soft on the skin and not greasy at all! Smells nice for a sunscreen and surprisingly sets into the skin like a moisturizer versus a sunscreen. Great for no makeup days or for under makeup for a boost in spf!
Susan X.
BEST SUNSCREEN hands down. I've received a sample bottle and I used every last drop! It's light weight and doesn't feel sticky. It's like your not even wearing anything.
Angelina G.
San Antonio, TX
I definitely don't recommend this product to any of my friends. I left my face super red even though i'm not allergic to any of the ingredients. This product was harsh to my acne. It made my acne grow worse. I stopped using this product after a week.
Teresa L.
GLENDALE, AZ
Tarte has really stepped up their game with their athleisure line of cosmetics. Again I tried this as a first time user getting a sample in a sephora order and I loved that it was light and didn't dry out my skin. It also smells amazing but that's Tarte for you.
Monique M.
Oxnard, CA
Great long lasting product. Did not get burned when i had it on. definitely will re purchase this product
Alexandra S.
I did like this sunscreen for the first few weeks, but eventually it hit that time of the month and it broke out my face like there was no tomorrow. I would normally say it was hormones or other makeup or skincare, but I never break it like that. I work hard to keep my skin as clear as possible, so it usually is. I woke up with not only a rash along my jawline, but blemishes all around my nose and chin, it was horrible. As long as I avoid it then, it's a great sunscreen, I just had to take points off because I can't use it 1/4 of the time
Farah A.
Absoloutley amazing !! Hope you guys like it The Way i do its so simple & fresh, i cant go out without it.
Zoe C.
Not one of my favorite sunscreens but it does do the job well. I feel it moisturizes my skin well and for me doesn't have an off putting smell.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?