BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Tiffany D.
Rockwall, TX
I thought this product was quite oily. I have other products I like better with a higher SPF.
Allison P.
Not my favorite sunscreen due to the white cast it leaves. But I do love that this is a physical sunscreen so I feel safer using it than a chemical sunscreen. Effective at protecting skin and lovely packaging
Meagan J.
Cabot, AR
Smells great! Not too pricey!
I have oily skin and was worried it would leave me feeling greasy but it didn't! Didn't leave me feeling heavy and did not make me break out! I typically am sensitive to new products!
Michelle L.
I really liked how light this felt on my skin. It has a nice light scent, which doesn't overpower you.I didn't burn after using a cleanser that can affect the skin if you're in the sun. This formula is great and I wish I could use it on my whole body. I also did not break out from this formula.
Liz S.
Absolutely love this product! It wasn't greasy like typical face sunscreens are, I was really surprised. In the summer this is my new go to for under my makeup now!
Kat A.
I have this tarte sunscreen. It's great! Especially in the summer time. I love anything from the Tarte brand. Great quality items. Can be pricy but definitely worth the money.
Theresa A.
Lemon Grove, CA
It protects the skin nicely, and it takes care of your skin to still have a glow in your skin.
Diana Tram N.
Renton, WA
This product works well under makeup and is fairly light. However I would much rather prefer to wear a BB cream or foundation that already has spf built in since this one isn't that high. I loved sharing with my boyfriend though!!
Abigail L.
Chemical sunscreens cause me to break out, so I need to use sunscreens with only physical blockers (titanium, zinc). I have tried many and have come to accept that they typically need more rubbing in and leave a white cast on my face. The Tarteguard feels great on my skin, rubs in really well and leaves almost no white cast. It's a perfect day lotion that also leaves the right amount of moisture. The smell is fantastic too!
Rachel M.
This sunscreen sits really well under makeup, which is probably the only way I'd wear sunscreen daily, even though you should wear it every day. The packaging is very nice and it lasts for a while. I would buy this product again in the future..
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?