BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

Buy on Sephora
Jazmine R.
Tampa, FL
Karla D.
I don't try but I want to try because I think is a good product for trying in the summer, and for my face skin.
AmberLynn C.
Columbus, OH
I never knew I needed a facial sunscreen but makeup applies really well on top of it and it wasn’t heavy at all
Jordan M.
Philadelphia , PA
This is great, however I do feel like it's a bit pricy for what you're paying for . It does get runny and messy
Lexi B.
Kansas City , MO
I love tarts. This product doesn’t clog my pores like a lot of other sunscreens, I would recommend this product
karlie s.
Love this sunscreen lotion is amazing keeps me from burning g like a burnt chip that nobody wants just love it
Kimberly M.
Love this stuff! Not oily and does it's job!! I recommend it to everyone. Will be buying more of this product!
Sarah M.
newark, OH
Great sunscreen.. Price high, but it's worth it. I recommend it. Or at least try it. Tarte has amazing products
Nicole F.
Madison, NJ
I only tried it very briefly! So I didn’t wear it a long time. But what I did try felt really nice on the skin
Queen-akilah F.
Nice smelling product. Good refresher for you skin right out of the shower. Very nice skin nourishing benefits.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?