BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Aynur A.
Love the sunscreen, it’s nice and lightweight for the summer time and also the packaging is super cute as well.
Gionna O.
North Versailles, PA
It works for a long period of time. But I do not feel that is works for me but it hydrats but it's not for me.
Stephanie W.
leeds, AL
Another great product by Tarte. Works great as a sunscreen without leaving my face greasy or my pores clogged.
Alex M.
Whittier, CA
Tarte having a sunscreen is so convenient and I completely trust them since their skin care line is wonderful.
Amanda S.
It's a good facial sunscreen. Does what it says to do. I like to refill a sample size bottle to keep in my bag.
Jenice B.
Richton Park, IL
I love tarted sunscreen! I use it every day in the summer! It protects my skin very well. The scent is perfect.
Jasmine G.
El Paso, TX
It’s was ok, I just didn’t like that it did make me oily. More oily than usual. And did burn my eyes a little.
Kenia S.
Oceanside, CA
Amazing product. Doesn't leave that sunscreen smell!!! It really is a must have for the summer or just any day.
Jazmine R.
Tampa, FL
Melissa R.
Bossier city, La
Got this as a sample and it smells nice and smooths in well. Would love to give 5 stars but its not waterproof.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?