BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Meagan J.
Cabot, AR
Smells great! Not too pricey!
I have oily skin and was worried it would leave me feeling greasy but it didn't! Didn't leave me feeling heavy and did not make me break out! I typically am sensitive to new products!
Maura C.
Bronx, NY
Great sunscreen! I have very fair skin and this stuff is great! I love everything tarte already, so this was a no-brainer for me really. Their products never fail to disappoint. There's no reason for me to get any more freckles than I already have, so this stuff is being used all the time!
Annie M.
Akron, OH
I love this brand very much but I do not understand the hype about this product. It is very expensive and I was anticipating it to be amazing, I was very letdown. I still buy a lot of make up and skin care products from this brand but the sunscreen was very oily and it would have to be reapplied often so I'm not sure why people would pay so much for oily sunscreen you have to reapply every hour....
Caroline R.
Boston, MA
This is such a lightweight formula! I absolutely love how easy it is to get rub in. I normally end up with white all over my face, but this took virtually no effort and I can wear it under makeup with no problem! Super great for everyday wear, and honestly the bottle is also adorable.
Rose R.
Toledo, OH
Liked this product a lot, it didn't become greasy like some sun screens do. It also didn't feel heavy on my face
Mo B.
Lexington, SC
Very nice and smooth onto my skin. It felt like I was putting on another layer of skin but it felt really good. The only problem I had with the product was the price. If it was a little bit more cheap then I think a lot of people would buy it . But overall it's good.
Gianna K.
Toms River, NJ
I love using this to protect my face from the sun. Make up applies so beautifully on top of this as well and it offers a great spf. When the sun is strong I don't leave home with out this on my face.
Fatimah G.
Aurora, IL
Alright, so this sunscreen is decent. I typically use Neutrogena (and still do), but I believe I had a bunch of gift cards for my birthday and bought it since I love Tarte for my skin. I like it for my drier skin, but if you're oily steer clear. It may make you greasy. I'd only wear it under my makeup as I love a more matte look and this is definitely not that. I feel like it sits more on the skin than absorbs. For the price, I'll just stick with my other sunscreen, not really worth it.
Bailey M.
Cabot , Ar
This smells really good and works wonders for my skin! While protecting it it's also moisturizing making it so soft
Mily S.
The tarte guard is amazing. It is so full coverage. Your face would not burn. It is amazing. It's so gentle on the skin, it isn't oily. It is a little pricey, but it is so worth it. It so amazing.. I love this product
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?