BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jasmine G.
El Paso, TX
It’s was ok, I just didn’t like that it did make me oily. More oily than usual. And did burn my eyes a little.
Lauren S.
San Angelo
I just love this brand so very well made and the price is on point but this particular product gose on smoothly
Shonda S.
Worth, IL
I loved this product. It was very soft and not a heavy scent. I have sensitive skin and it didn’t break me out.
Jazmyne M.
Leadwood, MO
Its small but its a nice lotion with spf so no prob with that i wish they sold this at maceys or something tho
Lungowe s.
Saint Ann
It works pretty good.but I feel that I still need to find the perfect match no for my skin.i would recommend it
angie s.
AMAZING PRODUCT. I love Tarte and this products wonderful. Smooth skin, Sunscreen protection and smells pretty.
Margaret M.
Orlando, FL
This tarte sunscreen makes me look very orange but it still deffinatkey works!!!!!!!! Deffinately should try..
Claudia G.
Elgin, IL
Makes you skin feel soft and hydrated at all times, but a little goes a long way. I also love the smell of it!
AmberLynn C.
Columbus, OH
I never knew I needed a facial sunscreen but makeup applies really well on top of it and it wasn’t heavy at all
Alecia N.
Dallas tx
The care of my skin its very important and with this product I feel super good. I trust in this brand. Love it!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?