BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jess S.
This relatively new product I purchased for a trip because it's still winter where I live and I honestly didn't know what to expect. I normally stick to lotion for sunscreen but I surprisingly loved this spray one. The consistency is not too thick and it smells nice. I will definitely be buying again to use throughout the summer!
Allison P.
Not my favorite sunscreen due to the white cast it leaves. But I do love that this is a physical sunscreen so I feel safer using it than a chemical sunscreen. Effective at protecting skin and lovely packaging
Triana O.
Herriman, UT
Great product. Beautiful packaging. Tarte nails it once again! Buy this over and over again!
Nicole N.
Gilbert, AZ
This sunscreen smells amazing!! And the packaging is so pretty and it always leaves your face feeling nice and safe from the sun!
Anahi T.
The tarts sunscreen lotion is great, the smell is amazing well at least compared to other sun screens. It transparent so it can be worn under make up.
Sara C.
Chatham, IL
I am a huge fan of Tarte in general, and their sunscreen is of course a favorite of mine as well. Although it is more expensive than other facial sunscreens, I love it because of how soft and smooth it makes my face feel!
Rachel N.
Raleigh, NC
I have always been a fan of Tarte cosmetics, especially their mascara and eye makeup, however, I didn't like this product. The smell was really weird and not something I can see myself wearing long term.
Aislinn K.
It's essential to get your daily SPF and this definitely does the job with SPF 30. The only problem I had with it was it made my face greasy and didn't mix very well with my oily skin. I assume this would work great with dry skin though!
Kiannah R.
Stockton, CA
This was good product. The packaging was decent. I think that my foundation does the same job as this sunscreen but for someone that doesnt wear much makeup this could be a nice alternative. Just wish it had some kind of tint to it so my face its white will my body tans
Stefanie L.
Discovery Bay, CA
I received this sunscreen in a sephora favorites box a while back. I use it underneath my makeup and didn't notice a difference in the application of my foundation which was great! I really like that it's spf 30, not to low and not too high. a little pricey, but it didn't break me out so if you want a stand alone sunscreen for under your makeup I would recommend this one.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?