BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Asia F.
Las Vegas, NV
It's okay not amazing though. Not really good for my skin. comes off really white for me
Dexter K.
Columbus
Has a really good smell if you like flowery scents, cute container and the product applies nicely on to the skin. It's really softening.
Diem N.
Seattle, WA
Do you ever feel like sunscreen is the worse smell product to put on your face? Well those days are over! Tarte has created a product that makes sunscreen smell fantastic! It's great to use as a primer for waterproof makeup for hours of fun in the sun!
Jena S.
Varysburg, NY
I love all of the Tarte products especially the tinted moisturizer. Very light weight and efficient.
maritza g.
it was really great i loved the texture and it made my skin really soft ! it was really gentle and i dint irritate my skin since i have very sensitive skin it was definetly effective i will used it again the only thing i would change is make it a lil bit bigger and it would be perfect !
Katie c.
Eclectic, AL
This product is amazing it's not oily or greasy and it blocks the sun just enough and let's you get a nice tan instead of a burn
Whitney W.
I started using Tart products about 8 months ago. I purchase most of my stuff online which is where this particular product came from. I use it mostly on my face and sometimes under my foundation. I have VERY sensitive skin but have not yet had a problem with this irritating my skin. It also has a great smell.
Brittany H.
Jenison, MI
I use tarts makeup, and I love it! So I decided to buy this when we went on vacation to Florida. And it was amazing, which I am not surprised by. Smooth, light feeling, airy sunscreen. Doesn't have an icky smell and doesn't feel like you just caked on peanut butter to your face. Love!
Desiree E.
Macomb, IL
It's an ok sunscreen I mean I don't really need it but my friend uses it and she is pale and she loves it says it's protects her from sunburn but it could always be better.
Elizabeth O.
Lovely and smooth!!! Really feels soft on the skin and not greasy at all! Smells nice for a sunscreen and surprisingly sets into the skin like a moisturizer versus a sunscreen. Great for no makeup days or for under makeup for a boost in spf!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?