BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Diem N.
Seattle, WA
Do you ever feel like sunscreen is the worse smell product to put on your face? Well those days are over! Tarte has created a product that makes sunscreen smell fantastic! It's great to use as a primer for waterproof makeup for hours of fun in the sun!
Sara C.
Chatham, IL
I am a huge fan of Tarte in general, and their sunscreen is of course a favorite of mine as well. Although it is more expensive than other facial sunscreens, I love it because of how soft and smooth it makes my face feel!
Katharine A.
Texas
Best sunscreen take care your skin with a good sunscreen. Like the tarte sunscreen

emina f.
Grand Rapids, MI
this is a great sunscreen lotion and I like that it is an SPF 30 and I like that they infused oil in the formula take you for your skin hydrated, it is more of a thick cream so make sure you really work. It into your skin
Carmen R.
Kissimmee, Fl
Es un producto único en su clase y vale la pena comprarlo a largo plazo, lo recomiendo
While I love Tarte, I wasn't crazy about this sunscreen. My skin is typically dry and this requires a good rub-in which just caused my skin to look flakey.
Whitney W.
I started using Tart products about 8 months ago. I purchase most of my stuff online which is where this particular product came from. I use it mostly on my face and sometimes under my foundation. I have VERY sensitive skin but have not yet had a problem with this irritating my skin. It also has a great smell.
Jena A.
Long Beach, NY
It is really light weight and it made my face look really nice. I bought it at sephora when the summer started. It was a little pricey but the value was good.
Meli J.
Laredo , TX
My skin is very sensitive to SPF but I used this one and it was okay! I mainly used this on my neck, chest, & shoulder area. It does have a white cast so you want to make sure to blend! It's a great product!
Paula D.
Poynette, WI
This sunscreen is amazing because not only does it protect your skin but it does double duty as a primer. I bought it at sephora, and I would buy it again. My skin did not burn at all when I used this product, and I am really fair. It's an excellent product!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?