BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Nyla L.
I received a sample of this product from sephora & while it smells amazing, it is extremely oily.
Paris P.
Akron
This product is super lightweight and gives my medium toned skin a nice glow! The package is very inviting and although it's pretty expensive for sunscreen, it's worth it. I recommend this product to others but try Ulta since they have coupons.
Emma B.
Flagstaff, AZ
I love tarte and tarte skincare but this sunscreen was not my fave. It left my face really oily (I know sunscreen is oily but like OILY) and just didn't really WOW me personally. But this could really work for other people and maybe used underneath a powder or foundation
Jeanine S.
Ontario, CA
Worked ok. It was greasy under my makeup and caused the makeup to disappear fast. I used it at night after that.
I look this sunscreen it is awesome it is one of the best! It works very well and goes so week on
Diana U.
Rocksprings, TX
I tried using tarte about 4 yrs ago. Since then all my facial products. Tarte leaves my face soft and feeling clean all day
Vicky R.
Houston , TX
Since I barely use sunscreen I got this as a sample and I liked it the only thing was the smell. It was a little strong for me and also made my skin more oily and I already have oily skin. But if you have dry skin I would recommend this.
Tiffany N.
Braselton, GA
I didn't like the texture and smell of this, but I don't think that has anything to do with the product so much as my dislike for SPF. I got in my Sephora Play! a couple months back and did enjoy using it. SPF preferences aside, it did sit well under my makeup and as a football mom, I definitely noticed a huge improvement with sun exposure on my face during games. This is the first facial sunscreen I've tried, so I'll probably try more before purchasing a full-sized one, but for my first experience it wasn't disappointing by any means.
McKenzie H.
Las Cruces, NM
I'm absolutely in love with this sunscreen, I use it everyday because I'm light skinned and I need it, it smells so so so so good, it's very effective and I recently just bought and I'm so happy about this product, I got it as a sample first and then I fell in love and bought the actual bottle!
Brittany E.
Georgetown, DE
Amazing product!!!! This works so well and I love that it does not have the nasty sunscreen smell or leave a white residue on your skin. You would never know you are wearing it; it is so light weight
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?