BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
E. Patty M.
Lemoore, CA
It Goes On Smooth, Without Leaving GREASY. It has a good smell to it. I would recommend this to all my lady friends
Jaimie N.
Boynton Beach, FL
I love this product! It's a little pricy but you are paying for a great product!!! Love it
Shelby S.
Pasadena, MD
I haven't used this before but I'm sure it's great because most Tarte items are. Especailly as a sunscreen.
Amanda S.
Orem, UT
HANDS DOWN FAVORITE MOISTURIZER OF ALL TIME! Love that it doesn't leave me feeling greasy even though it has SPF. Smells fantastic. Leaves my face so smooth.
Alexandra S.
I did like this sunscreen for the first few weeks, but eventually it hit that time of the month and it broke out my face like there was no tomorrow. I would normally say it was hormones or other makeup or skincare, but I never break it like that. I work hard to keep my skin as clear as possible, so it usually is. I woke up with not only a rash along my jawline, but blemishes all around my nose and chin, it was horrible. As long as I avoid it then, it's a great sunscreen, I just had to take points off because I can't use it 1/4 of the time
Sam S.
I tried this over the summer and it is one of the few facial sunscreens that do not inflame my sensitive skin. I felt protected and it sits wonderfully under other products. And a little goes a long way. I definitely will be getting more for next summer.
Taylor A.
Pasadena, MD
Great sunscreen to put on under make up in the summer months! Extremely light weight but by far the best face sunscreen I've used!
Julia S.
Spring, TX
This is my new favorite facial sunscreen. I love the scent. The only drawback is that it turns white when it gets wet.
Zoe C.
Not one of my favorite sunscreens but it does do the job well. I feel it moisturizes my skin well and for me doesn't have an off putting smell.
Sydney G.
Columbus, OH
This sunscreen is lightweight and non-greasy which are the most important things I look for in a sunscreen. The formula is gentle. I received this product in a monthly subscription box, but have purchased the full size since. I would absolutely recommend this to others.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?