BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
AmberLynn C.
Columbus, OH
I never knew I needed a facial sunscreen but makeup applies really well on top of it and it wasn’t heavy at all
Dina P.
Kissimmee
It is one of the best sunscreens I have used, its smell is very good and its texture is very good dry in matte
karlie s.
Love this sunscreen lotion is amazing keeps me from burning g like a burnt chip that nobody wants just love it
Shonda S.
Worth, IL
I loved this product. It was very soft and not a heavy scent. I have sensitive skin and it didn’t break me out.
Jordan M.
Philadelphia , PA
This is great, however I do feel like it's a bit pricy for what you're paying for . It does get runny and messy
Emily B.
Prairieville, LA
Awesome sunscreen! It’s light and doesn’t leave your skin looking or feeling oily. Definitely would buy again.
This product protects me from the sun and it really works....sice i got this my skin are looking so much better
Emma S.
Matthews, NC
I put this in before my makeup and even of I just go out for a hour. This almost work kinds like a primer too.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
I absolutely love this product, I just ran out of it. It very effective and last all day. I love the packaging.
Macie B.
El Dorado , AR
Great packaging feels great on the skin it's very effective and it definitely did not disappoint and first time
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?