BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Riley K.
Commerce Township, MI
The Tarteguard had a light feel to it which felt great. The overall protection was good up to my standards. I liked the formula and overall results!!
courtnie b.
Monroe, LA
Received a deluxe size of this from Sephora Play! I liked it, used it for a day at the lake on my face. Didn't smell and wasn't too thick!
Farah A.
Absoloutley amazing !! Hope you guys like it The Way i do its so simple & fresh, i cant go out without it.
Macy O.
Albany, NY
I love this product! It meet my expectations and its really awesome! I would totally buy it again!
Liliana P.
Stockton, CA
I rate this 5 stars because I love Tarter, and honestly the best sunscreen/lotion broad spectrum I ever used
Dana R.
Huntington, WV
This works really well. I tan very easily, and with very little time in the sunshine, but this really seems to help, and doesn't feel goofy and heavy.
Christina L.
Biloxi, MS
Perfect for your face. Light weight and not oily. Other sunscreens have broken out my skin this one did not.
Katelyn C.
Statesboro, GA
I have a deluxe sample size of this. The bottle is glass, which is not very travel-friendly. The pump was so awful, so I hesitate to buy a full size. The product is great though. Light on this skin, absorbs quickly, and is great under makeup. The packaging and price is holding me back from repurchasing.
Michelle P.
Merrimack, NH
This is a fantastic physical SPF. I used it under makeup in Florida for a week. I needed to make sure it was fully dry and use a primer after to make sure my foundation stuck. It didn't create a white cast like SPF can do. This is great for a beach day. I wish Tarte made this for body too! It's lightweight and feels is very moisturizing.
haley l.
Pickford, MI
I personally love this product. My face is extremely sensitive to the product that I use on my face I was very satisfied to find out that this both did not irritate my skin and actually protected it from the sun i do and will continue to use and recommend this product
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?