BY TARTE #24 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is the quantity worth the value?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Lely R.
Philadelphia, PA
To begin, i love all Tarte products. But i think this one was different. I liked the smell, i just didnt like the feel of it. It might have been a but greasy for me. Other than that it was still ok. Just matte it up with setting powder.
Maria P.
This sunscreen is great and not very greasy and helps protect my skin from getting sunburned. My face is always prone to getting red even from a little bit of sunlight and this stuff helps me not always have to cover my face with a hat.
Taylor M.
Palmetto, FL
It’s got a nice smell to it and doesn’t leave your face feeling oily, it actually absorbs into the skin nicely. It is pricey for a face sunscreen but it is a brand name so you can’t complain if you want to pay for the brand not the item
Leslie G.
Milan, TN
Tarte products are amazing and their sunscreen doesn’t disappoint! Living in the South sunscreen is a must have and I use this daily! It protects my skin while leaving it feeling soft and doesn’t cause me to break out. Highly recommend!
Karen A.
Burlington , WA
I am happy with this sunscreen. Absorbs well and wears great under makeup. Bottle is cute and easy to handle pump function makes for quick and clean application. Would recommend. Sunscreen is such an important part of any beauty routine.
Karina C.
chicago
Rose Q.
Best product for me of all I’ve tried I was a first time user. I have a lot of trouble with sunspots this Product was great nice packaging good pricing and I would definitely recommend to others I would absolutely buy this product again!
Jessica H.
Roseville, CA
This stuff is great! It is not a bad price and works great. I love to put this on before going in the pool or a hike. It is not greasy or makes my skin breakout ( and I have acne prone skin) I buy this at the beginning of every summer!
Nicole C.
madera
One of the best face sunscreens out there!!!! Doesn’t leave your face greasy and doesn’t have that strong sunscreen smell!!! Also it works perfect under foundation
sydney h.
Pocahontas, AR
I loooooove this stuff! It smells so good and it feels so gentle on the skin. I wear this under my makeup on days that I’ll be out in the sun a lot and my makeup goes on top of it beautifully!
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back