BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sierra A.
Merced, CA
I absolutely love tarte 2Go tartguard 30 moisturizing sunscreen lotion broad spectrum UVA UVB protection I've never used one as good as this before and it is amazing brand it is not tested on animals and I would recommend this to anybody and everybody
Desiree E.
Medford , OR
Smells amazing! It is a little more pricey than the average sunscreens. Worth it! Keeps my face moisturized while protecting my face! I got it at ulta the packaging is very cute and you get a good amount and a little goes a long way. I recommended it!
Morgan G.
I received a sample of this in a Sephora Play box and I liked it, but not enough to buy the full size. It sinks into the skin easily and doesn't leave any oily, white residue. The moisturizer I use has SPF in it, so I don't really need a separate one.
Natasha s.
Jacksonville, FL
I like this product but it is not as good as banana boat
. I am disappointed in them and need A refund in them. They are very gentle so that's the good perky
I buy it at several different stores. You need to make coupon si muchmore than it wad before.
Yasmin R.
Hayward, CA
I love all things tarte so when I came across their sunscreen, i just had to buy it. And surely enough, i loved it. It has great coverage and isn't too oily nor does it have that nasty sunscreen smell. It was a great purchase! Tarte never disappoints.
Cora B.
Auburn, WA
I love this sunscreen! It works great by keeping me from getting sunburned and it also smells great!! I recommend this product to all of my friends and family. The price is pretty high though. I will continue to purchase for when I am out in the sun.
Rafaela M.
Springfield, VA
Bought that last summer and it became part of my daily routine. I add this to my face when I'm having a no-make up day, i apply this before my foundation. Its my obsession. I adore it, the packaging is the best, and i will forever rebuy this product.
Dalia L.
I love the way this Tarte sunscreen smells! Usually sunscreens have a distinct smell to them that is not so pleasant, but this one is different! It also applies on smoothly and doesn't leave your face white or pasty and it doesn't show when swimming!
Laurie G.
Huntsville, AL
No one wants wrinkles! With Tarte's sunscreen you can prevent early aging and burning skin while still getting a sunny glow. Sunscreen helps block sun; it does not completely block it out. It smells good and I would definitely recommend it to anyone.
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
I purchased this during Tartes 30% off sale and so glad I did! It doesn't have that sunblock smell that every brand has and it's not greasy on the face at all. I have used this at the pool and the beach and both places this worked beautifully!!!!!!!!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?