BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jordyn S.
Houston , TX
This is my favorite sunscreen for everyday under my makeup. No flash back in cameras. It's a little pricey for just sunscreen but you don't use a lot so it'll last. I will purchase again when I run out
Jazmynn B.
Winfield, KS
I went to Florida and this thing protects my skin so much without ruining my makeup!! I was very very impressed.
Lacey B.
Edmond, OK
This is a great facial sunscreen. You can never have enough sun protection. Tarte makes amazing cosmetics and skincare. This is no exception. Worth the price. Does leave a bit of a white cast at first, but then fades away. I apply under makeup every morning to keep my face protected.
Emily C.
Ridgely, TN
This is the BEST foundation ever. I have used MAC, lancome, arbonne, Chanel, etc.. this is the BEST. Love it!!
I am fait to light medium and got light. The seller was even awesome. Great coverage. I have freckles and this gives
my completion and flawless look. I am dry and flakey with over foundations but not with this. Thank you TARTE!
Paige A.
Beaufort, SC
My favorite of all sun screen, leaves me a natural glow and doesn't feel caked on. I used it everyday
Love this product i highly recommend it its so worth the price so buy it ladies
molly k.
I got this as a sample. The product smelled good and worked just as good as regular sunscreen, only downfall is the size!
rawan a.
i loved this sunscreen when i first bought it, but then i realized that run out so fast. its a small bottle but still very good under foundation and really protect my skin well. but for the price will not buy it again.
Julia S.
Spring, TX
This is my new favorite facial sunscreen. I love the scent. The only drawback is that it turns white when it gets wet.
Zoe C.
Not one of my favorite sunscreens but it does do the job well. I feel it moisturizes my skin well and for me doesn't have an off putting smell.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?