BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kimmy L.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
A good mineral sunscreen. It does leave a slight white cast but nothing too terrible and doesn't break me out.
Corrin C.
Johnston, RI
Love this! I have very sensitive, sun prone skin and this is lightweight, and does not irratate my skin at all!
Seaira S.
Akron
Its amazing i recommend tbis to e eryone its awesome and works nice wish it came in a biger bottle its so nice
Channing F.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
I have rather oily skin so sunscreen is always an issue for my skin. I like this product but I've tried better
Salina S.
Tarteguard 30 is such a fantastic sunscreen! Not only does it provide SPF 30, but it also moisturizes the skin.
Breanna R.
Kennewick , WA
A great product to apply under your makeup or no makeup! Light weight and protects your face from harm uv rays!
Bridget L.
I liked this product but I wouldn’t repurchase it. I personally am fair skinned and I like a higher SPF than 30
Alexis W.
Honeyville, UT
This sunscreen is awesome! It doesn't leave me feeling oily and it keeps my face protected. (Only area I burn)
Reanna M.
Klamath Falls, OR
Anything Tarte I'm in love. This stuff is amazing & is affordable. It feels great to apply & last a long time.
heidi j.
Toms River, NJ
Loved this packing and brought it every where I went during the summer. It was very light to put on but worked!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?