BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Whitney W.
I use this in the summer as my moisturizer, smells great. It keeps my skin clear from breakouts and hydrated for makeup
Jessica A.
San Jacinto, CA
I find that this one works good for me giving me good coverage not feeling oily or leave a resadue on my face after use
Lindsay G.
Provo, UT
I love the way his felt! It was very light on the skin and wasn’t sticky! I felt like I had nothing on my skin all day.
Lexi S.
Delaware, OH
Love this product!! Would recommend it to EVERYONE! It protects your skin while also keeping it fresh! It's a must have
Lexi J.
I wasn’t to impressed with this product, but it’s not a bad product either. If you have oily skin I don’t recommend it
Kathrina R.
Great sunscreen, wished the spf was higher and more affordable. I hope they start selling this in a tube for the body!
Veronika T.
Windsor Hills, CA
Great SPF creme that helps to avoid a sunburn and appearance of wrinkles. Just great for pretty much all types of skin!
Lauren J.
Carlsbad, CA
One if my all time faves for a beach day or any day. This stuff makes my skin feel amazing and never leaves me greasy.
Kat A.
Denver, Colorado
My skin has never thanked me so much. This works so well. I use everything all day long. Your skin with thank you too!
Imelda B.
Sweeny, TX
My sister had this and it smelt good but, I personality really hadn't used this product. But it really does smell good.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?