BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Vilma S.
Garland, Tx
As simple as it sounds its a really nice sumscreen. It doesnt have a heavy feeling and has a high protection.
Anita V.
Burleson, TX
I carry a travel size of this is my sons backpack. It is amazing & isn't harsh on children. Has a high Spf & feels nice for a sunscreen.
Chelsey L.
Got this as a sample from Sephora and it lasted me all summer. I really liked it, so will purchase again in a full size. The lotion goes on smooth without being goopy, and smells amazing. It feels like a regular moisturizer instead of sunscreen. I use it on my face without any problems, and it does a wonderful job protecting my skin.
Monique M.
Oxnard, CA
Great long lasting product. Did not get burned when i had it on. definitely will re purchase this product
Monica R.
Taunton, MA
I like it because it protects your skin but doesn't give that white cast like most sunscreen do.
ashland r.
El Paso, TX
My skin is very sensitive to the sun & I turn into a cherry tomatoes as quick as you can imagine. this is light & airy and still gives me enough protection. I love it! I highly recommend it.
Brandon D.
My girlfriend loves this as she also likes to use SPF. UV Rays are dangerous, even when there is no sun there is still some UV hitting you. So my gf uses this to use as a moisturizer under her foundation.
Nicole L.
North Bergen, NJ
This does not clog my pores or make me greasy throughout the day. I feel like I protected from the suns rays all day. I can apply this under makeup as well and doesn’t interfere with my cake!
Chelsea W.
Tupelo, MS
I love Tarte products! Long wear and safe for your skin. I bought it at Ulta and would recommend this sunscreen
Taylor R.
Hopkins, MI
This is so amazing it makes everything feel great and it's not super oily! I don't like oily sunscreen and this has been the best that I have found!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?