BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kaylee S.
Blythewood, SC
I used to use Aveeno sunscreen, but it often made my face feel heavy and sticky. After switching to Tarte, the results have been fantastic! My face still feels lightweight and smooth! I got mine from Ulta and it's been my go-to recommendation sunscreen ever since!
Angela R.
North Las Vegas, NV
didn't make my skin break out at all 💖 love this so much, makes skin smooth and smells great.
Marla R.
Greensboro, NC
I personally thought it was good, what I personally liked the best is that I was able to use it under my makeup and it was perfect because usually sunscreens make my face oily and I didn't have a problem with this. I actually didn't buy this I got it as a gift, but the price is about $30
jordyn h.
this helps keep your skin looking very very healthy and stay strong while on vacation or any other possible thing
Angel H.
Las Vegas, NV
Loved the way it worked. It really protected my skin and I'm definitely going to use it again
Asia F.
Las Vegas, NV
It's okay not amazing though. Not really good for my skin. comes off really white for me
Ashley M.
Wichita Falls, TX
love this sunscreen! it is light weight and smells soooooooooooooooo good! i would highly recommend this to everyone. very lightweight and gentle. bought from ulta
Diem N.
Seattle, WA
Do you ever feel like sunscreen is the worse smell product to put on your face? Well those days are over! Tarte has created a product that makes sunscreen smell fantastic! It's great to use as a primer for waterproof makeup for hours of fun in the sun!
Sara C.
Chatham, IL
I am a huge fan of Tarte in general, and their sunscreen is of course a favorite of mine as well. Although it is more expensive than other facial sunscreens, I love it because of how soft and smooth it makes my face feel!
Carmen R.
Kissimmee, Fl
Es un producto único en su clase y vale la pena comprarlo a largo plazo, lo recomiendo
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?