BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Emily B.
Prairieville, LA
Awesome sunscreen! It’s light and doesn’t leave your skin looking or feeling oily. Definitely would buy again.
Polly K.
Wasco, CA
I liked how it goes on. You can put your make up on over it and your face doesn't feel too oily later n the day
AmberLynn C.
Columbus, OH
I never knew I needed a facial sunscreen but makeup applies really well on top of it and it wasn’t heavy at all
jaime b.
I love all things tart. This sun screen works really well for me. It smells nice and you don't need that much.
Kimberly M.
Love this stuff! Not oily and does it's job!! I recommend it to everyone. Will be buying more of this product!
Brett W.
Sherman, TX
Keeps your skin protected and smooth! Look the smell and that it's not too oily like most lotion With sunscreen
Lungowe s.
Saint Ann
It works pretty good.but I feel that I still need to find the perfect match no for my skin.i would recommend it
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
I absolutely love this product, I just ran out of it. It very effective and last all day. I love the packaging.
Kayla J.
Fort Leavenworth , KS
Really really like this brand for my face. Definitely works well and I can tell a big difference when using it
Alexis W.
Honeyville, UT
This sunscreen is awesome! It doesn't leave me feeling oily and it keeps my face protected. (Only area I burn)
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?