BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Influenster M.
I really like this sunscreen even though it's not my absolute favorite. I mean it's really good but it's still a tiny bit sticky, which I'm not a fan of.

I think this is where the Asian SPF brands excel
Liv S.
Falling Waters, WV
This sunscreen is perfect for anytime in the sun no matter where you are at.
Monique M.
Oxnard, CA
Great long lasting product. Did not get burned when i had it on. definitely will re purchase this product
Laura W.
Collinsville , OK
Amazing product. Sinks into skin effortlessly, works like a charm, and is amazing under makeup! A summertime must have!
Christina L.
Biloxi, MS
Perfect for your face. Light weight and not oily. Other sunscreens have broken out my skin this one did not.
Vicky R.
Houston , TX
Since I barely use sunscreen I got this as a sample and I liked it the only thing was the smell. It was a little strong for me and also made my skin more oily and I already have oily skin. But if you have dry skin I would recommend this.
KrizhaMae K.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this sunscreen. It absorbs into my skin and doesnt leave my skin oily. It feels refreshing on my skin. It's great for an everyday use. I love this product. The pump could use an improvement but other than that it's good.
Lorelei M.
Easthampton, MA
My favorite sun screen for my face. My face doesn't tolerate chemical sunscreens so this is perfect with its physical sunscreen duo. It does not break me out or leave me greasy. It's one of the few sunscreens I truly trust for my face.
Alicia G.
Grandview , WA
I really like I don't use it as often which I should but its worth it and very effective not disappointing its kind of pricey but it has a great quality, it has a nice packaging and easy to use on the go. I would probably buy it again just because It helped me not get burn un like other sunscreens.
Sarah K.
Love this stuff. It protects my skin and doesn't make it feel oily or shiny. Lays nice under makeup
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?