BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Ere M.
West Covina, CA
Always have this on . Especially in the summer . I ran out 4 bottles already and will keep getting this product
Gionna O.
North Versailles, PA
It works for a long period of time. But I do not feel that is works for me but it hydrats but it's not for me.
angie s.
AMAZING PRODUCT. I love Tarte and this products wonderful. Smooth skin, Sunscreen protection and smells pretty.
Shawna H.
Clinton Twp, MI
Loved this! Perfect texture and feeling, it was also extremely gentle on my skin. I would absolutely buy again.
Bridget L.
I liked this product but I wouldn’t repurchase it. I personally am fair skinned and I like a higher SPF than 30
Rikza S.
Morganton, NC
Works really well at moisturizing and rejuvenating my skin! It is also really good at giving it a healthy look.
Erica G.
Mount Wolf , PA
This sunscreen was not greasy which is something I really liked about it. It was great to use under foundation!
Jessica T.
I really love this moisturizing SPF! It does not smell super great, but also not awful. And it works very well
Bárbara C.
VE-1088181 Miami, FL
The product isn't greasy and doesn't affect your makeup. This is truly the best everyday spf I have ever used.
Natasha F.
Very nice for your face. It doesn't leave it feeling greasy and it doesn't clog your pores. I use it all over.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?