BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Shannon C.
Baldwin Park, CA
I love this! I use it everyday. And I love how it doesn't make my skin feel oily
Anita V.
Burleson, TX
I carry a travel size of this is my sons backpack. It is amazing & isn't harsh on children. Has a high Spf & feels nice for a sunscreen.
Ashley K.
Clio, MI
It goes on light and easy and it keeps my skin from getting to dry. It's good to use all year round which I like a lot.
Monique M.
Oxnard, CA
Great long lasting product. Did not get burned when i had it on. definitely will re purchase this product
Kathleen S.
Goes on smooth, and smells great! First time user. This bottle will last you a LONG TIME! Well worth the purchase.
ashland r.
El Paso, TX
My skin is very sensitive to the sun & I turn into a cherry tomatoes as quick as you can imagine. this is light & airy and still gives me enough protection. I love it! I highly recommend it.
Reagan D.
For this being a more high-end product I believe it could have a better formula, but it is a decent product. I don't think I would recommend this to others.
Nicole L.
North Bergen, NJ
This does not clog my pores or make me greasy throughout the day. I feel like I protected from the suns rays all day. I can apply this under makeup as well and doesn’t interfere with my cake!
Alena H.
Hanover Park, IL
This sunscreen lotion is very good to keep the sun from burning your skin and it also helps you look flawless
Taylor R.
Hopkins, MI
This is so amazing it makes everything feel great and it's not super oily! I don't like oily sunscreen and this has been the best that I have found!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?