BY TARTE #10 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Madison C.
Pleasanton, CA
I love Tarte as a brand. They are really user friendly. The smells are amazing. And you cannot go wrong with a 30 SPF
Sherae S.
Banning, CA
This sunscreen works well, but I have oily skin so it helps leave my skin sunburn free. I love all the tarte products
Gaibrien K.
Clive, IA
Was really good sunblock but was a bit too greasy for my oily skin, and a didn't absorb well into my dry skin.
Ophalyn L.
I love this sunscreen! Doesn't make my face oily compared to other brands! And love the bottle! And the color of it!
Olivia H.
This sunscreen smells very good and doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy and thick. I would recommend this product
Raquel M.
Visalia , CA
I love Tarte, so its no surprise I loved this sunscreen and my makeup applied nicely over top. Its a must in my book.
Viviana C.
Springdale, AR
Light weight lotion, the smell is pleasant and it doesn't make your face look oily . Love and recommend this product
Arianne o.
Brunswick , GA
Tiene un buen aroma y es súper ligero al llevarlo, en realidad solo lo he utilizado una vez desde que me lo regalaron
Destiny G.
Ugh I want this tarteguard spray very nice I love it , where can I buy this do they still have this for sale in stock
Tonya N.
Fort Wayne, IN
I liked the way this smelled. It wasn't greasy and it did work! I think it stayed on for quite awhile which is nice.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?