BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Maria S.
I'm a big fan of all things Tarte. I'm really glad to see that they have a sunscreen because I feel like they care about their products. While it is expensive I would pay more for a brand that I like.
Audrey M.
Lawrence, NY
Absolutely amazing!!!! Texture is great and glides on the skin, I need a new one!! All Tarte products are great and are good for your skin!!
Ashley M.
Wichita Falls, TX
love this sunscreen! it is light weight and smells soooooooooooooooo good! i would highly recommend this to everyone. very lightweight and gentle. bought from ulta
Priscilla V.
Beaumont, CA
Love this!!! I use it when I'm outside or just working out or with my kids outside I love the texture & how it feels on my face it also doesn't irritate the skin & smells really good it's worth every penny
Sharon L.
Kerrville, TX
I enjoy using it because it's smooth and makes my skin extra soft I love it !!! Also I highly suggest you buy more than one bottle because it runs out quick nuts it's still worth it.
Lauradale M.
Valley Stream, NY
I haven't really put this to the test yet but the first time I used it made my face feel oily and sticky, I have oily skin and the last thing I want is my skin to feel more oily.
Malexis H.
I've only used this product a few times and from my personal experience, this product is perfect for putting on as a moisturizer or even as a primer before your makeup. You can even just use it by itself. Perfect for a no makeup day at the beach! Definitely would recommend for those intensely hot and sunny summer days!
Herneet S.
Rosedale, MD
Love this SPF
No bad scent.. easy to use
Packaging is super cute!! Love the purple
Very gentle on the skin because it's all natural ingredients
And it doesn't leave a white cast on your face.
Definitely would recommend!
Dianne C.
Virginia Beach, VA
This product is a must have! So in love with this. Will definitely re purchased this. Overall it met my expectations, i love how it gives me a sunscreen protection during the summer.
Hanna P.
Augusta, GA
This is a great lightweight sunscreen that can be worn Under makeup or by itself! The best park is that it's not sticky!!! Also the cute packing is a definite plus!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?