BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Bailey M.
Cabot , Ar
This smells really good and works wonders for my skin! While protecting it it's also moisturizing making it so soft
Achira B.
Bronx, NY
I have used many drugstore sunscreens which has not worked for me in the past so I thought to give this a try and boy was I impressed. This sunscreen doesn't leave your skin feeling oily like the rest does and it's very lightweight which is also something I look for in a sunscreen. I would definitely buy again. Great product.
jamie b.
i have sensitive skin to sunscreen but this is my favorite they normally make my skin sting and this does not it is kinda a lot of money but it i good and totally worth the price and is great value
Alejandra C.
scottsdale, AZ
Tarte is one of my favorite brands and I absolutely love this product, knowing how important it is to use sunscreen this is an awesome addition to my daily routine. As all Tarte products the price is well worth the product.
Matthew T.
Miami Beach , FL
I bought this and I love it!!!! So great! Kept my face nice and protected throughout the day without making it too dry.
Kristen W.
Midland , TX
I love this sunscreen because I can mix it with my tarte bb cream and have the best tint while keeping my face safe from the sun. It's lightweight, doesn't feel oily and it stays! Best sunscreen for your face!
Janet M.
Algonquin , IL
Smells great and soaks right in to your skin. Doesn't leave an oily residue. Your foundation goes on flawlessly.
Tiffany C.
I love this sunscreen. It doesn't have that heavy sunscreen smell and goes great under my makeup.
Jessica K.
Naples, FL
I love the Tarteguard sunscreen! Its so smooth and silky on my skin and i just absolutely love it. I bought it at sephora and it definitely met my expectations. It was a little pricey but worth every penny. I would buy it again. Its the best!!!!!!
Paris P.
Akron
This product is super lightweight and gives my medium toned skin a nice glow! The package is very inviting and although it's pretty expensive for sunscreen, it's worth it. I recommend this product to others but try Ulta since they have coupons.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?