BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Alisha G.
Manor, TX
My face never has been sunburned because I always use this before going to the beach or pool! Amazing product!
Sonia S.
It works how it's supposed to. But personally it's not for me. My skin is sensitive and this made me break out.
Amber T.
Perfect for a no make up day at the beach but I wouldn't wear it under makeup especially if you have oily skin.
Elizabeth C.
Pelham
Amazing with fair skin in winter!!!!!! Applies smoothly and makes skin softer too! I recommend it to everyone!
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY
Love this for my face. I use this in place of my serum on days when I'm going to be outside in direct sunlight.
Rosalinda M.
Palmdale, CA
Loved ! Felt absolutely weightless on the skin and did its job just fine though I'd like a little more product
Melissa R.
Bossier city, La
Got this as a sample and it smells nice and smooths in well. Would love to give 5 stars but its not waterproof.
Polly K.
Wasco, CA
I liked how it goes on. You can put your make up on over it and your face doesn't feel too oily later n the day
Natasha F.
Very nice for your face. It doesn't leave it feeling greasy and it doesn't clog your pores. I use it all over.
Amber K.
Nice product goes on smooth and works well under makeup. Very gentle on skin. I love the little purple bottle.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?