BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Amy B.
I LOVE tarte. One of my favorite brands of all time. This is so nice and lightweight, kinda pricey but I like it.
Cathy A.
San Diego , CA
Tarte has great products to review on especially this product i recommend if you feel you put to much makeup on.
Queen-akilah F.
Nice smelling product. Good refresher for you skin right out of the shower. Very nice skin nourishing benefits.
Channing F.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
I have rather oily skin so sunscreen is always an issue for my skin. I like this product but I've tried better
Stephanie W.
leeds, AL
Another great product by Tarte. Works great as a sunscreen without leaving my face greasy or my pores clogged.
marina b.
san Antonio, TX
I hate getting dark so fast, that I had to try a different sunscreen. This sunscreen was it !! It works great .
Jordan M.
Philadelphia , PA
This is great, however I do feel like it's a bit pricy for what you're paying for . It does get runny and messy
Sara Denise P.
Wilmington, DE
This is really good sunscreen. It's light but I felt I had coverage for a long time. It isn't very oily either.
Emily B.
Prairieville, LA
Awesome sunscreen! It’s light and doesn’t leave your skin looking or feeling oily. Definitely would buy again.
Aprilo F.
I love this sunscreen!! It's super moisturizing and protects against the sun . And I love that it's from tarte
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?