BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Angela R.
North Las Vegas, NV
didn't make my skin break out at all đź’– love this so much, makes skin smooth and smells great.
Mary C.
South Bend, IN
This sunscreen is great to use first thing in the morning. As far as being a sunscreen it is effective, as far as moisture....it's a little thin to use alone. I had a few samples that I had received from Sephora and used it for a few weeks during the summer to give me that extra coverage while outside. It seemed to have done its job.
Diem N.
Seattle, WA
Do you ever feel like sunscreen is the worse smell product to put on your face? Well those days are over! Tarte has created a product that makes sunscreen smell fantastic! It's great to use as a primer for waterproof makeup for hours of fun in the sun!
Paula D.
Poynette, WI
This sunscreen is amazing because not only does it protect your skin but it does double duty as a primer. I bought it at sephora, and I would buy it again. My skin did not burn at all when I used this product, and I am really fair. It's an excellent product!
maritza g.
it was really great i loved the texture and it made my skin really soft ! it was really gentle and i dint irritate my skin since i have very sensitive skin it was definetly effective i will used it again the only thing i would change is make it a lil bit bigger and it would be perfect !
Ashalyn L.
Sebring, FL
Used in the tanning bed and at the beach and it keeps my face very protected from the sun and it's very smooth and not greasy. Amazing product
Kelley W.
Asheville, NC
I love this sunscreen! It doesn't smell like sunscreen and doesn't feel greasy. Can be worn under makeup
Anita V.
Burleson, TX
I carry a travel size of this is my sons backpack. It is amazing & isn't harsh on children. Has a high Spf & feels nice for a sunscreen.
jordyn h.
this helps keep your skin looking very very healthy and stay strong while on vacation or any other possible thing
Jessica H.
Winter Garden, FL
I received this in my Ipsy bag and I love it. I dont wear it every day but I have worn it under my makeup like a primer. It feels nice on my skin. Its gentle and the packaging is really nice.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?