BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jaymee F.
Morganville, NJ
Was nervous about the smell however there was no smell. Would definitely recommend. Can't wait to use all summer!
Lauren S.
Mt Prospect, IL
One of my favorite sunscreens. It's super lightweight and sits nicely under makeup. I am obsessed with this stuff
Crystal C.
Bellflower, CA
Doesn't flash back under photos! It Doesn't make me oily plus it almost smoothed my skin out ! Must try forsure!
Christina P.
Ormond Beach, FL
I wasn't as impressed with this sunscreen as others. It was thick on my screen and my face broke out after usage.
Bobbielyn L.
Thibodaux, LA
Absolutely love this product! Definitely one of my favorite for sure hands down. I highly recommend this product!
Emma B.
kansas city
Feels great on the skin and does a great job protecting from harmful UV rays. It is a little pricy for me though.
Rose R.
Toledo, OH
Liked this product a lot, it didn't become greasy like some sun screens do. It also didn't feel heavy on my face
Brittany j.
West Columbia, SC
Not y favorite but I’m also not a big person who’s into the name brand sunscreen. You could get it though to try
Celin N.
Belleville, NJ
amazing so great for all year round. not heavy at all applies like a dream!
I've repurchased this twice already!
brittney p.
Santa rosa, CA
I really like this! It's the only products I have used for Sun protection specifically that doesn't break me out!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?