BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Glenda G.
La Joya
Awsome the brand speaks for itself. Its a great product a little on the pricy side but i guarantee its worth the money.
Melanie s.
Sunscreen is important and this so far has been my favorite. I love the packaging, the way it smells and how it feels!
Adriana D.
Florence, AZ
Love this so much the product I use a lot during the summer time and has a beautiful smell to it can't go wrong with it
Ashley K.
Clio, MI
It goes on light and easy and it keeps my skin from getting to dry. It's good to use all year round which I like a lot.
Daniela G.
Brentwood, NY
This product is amazing cuase it has SPF30 that really good benefit for your body and how it fell so soft on your skin
Alejandra R.
Saginaw, TX
Obsessed with this sun lotion, glides on perfect and it doesn't break me out. Smells kind of strong but worth the buy.
Sarah R.
West Sayville, NY
I love tarte! One of my favorite brands so I have to try this. It feels good sitting under makeup- not greasy or heavy.
Lizbeth V.
Milwaukee, WI
It smells amazing but it was quite expensive I would buy again I loved it, and made my skin feel very soft and luminous
Cassidy H.
Saugus, CA
This stuff is great. The consistency isn’t Too think but it’s enough so i know it’s doing something. I would recommend!
Eila L.
I like this because it made my face feel fresh -- it didnt give me than that greasy heavy feel some other lotions give
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?